Author Topic: Destiny Megathread - PC Release 24th October  (Read 17000 times)

nevermind i can go forget myself.
It's really annoying too, because for a decade or more I use "B.net" to refer to Bungie.net.

there are ways around this while still keeping the most useful point intact.

Elaborate

Here's to hoping that Destiny 2 will be a more well polished game than the previous one so I can have an excuse to play this series.

I'm excited for release. Might pick Hunter class like I did in the first game.

It's really annoying too, because for a decade or more I use "B.net" to refer to Bungie.net.
Dunno when bungie.net launched but battle.net had been around for 2+ decades

Dunno when bungie.net launched but battle.net had been around for 2+ decades
Bungie.Net opened in somewhere between September and October of 1996 (originally bungie.com), as a news website for Bungie's projects (including the new release game Marathon: Infinity).

Battle.Net opened in November 1996 for the release of Diablo.

Bungie.Net was first.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 05:36:43 PM by McJob »

For clarity sake, here are the digital preorder bonuses for Destiny 2:

And here's the bonus items that come with the special editions:

oh crap i never saw the preorder bonuses :o
bit op having an exotic rifle right away in story mode?
looking forward to the kill tracker ghost though, that's gonna be nifty

bit op having an exotic rifle right away in story mode?
You already get an exotic as part of the first story mission (different exotic for each character), although I imagine this weapon will be dominating Crucible for a long while.

I highly doubt they're keeping the free exotic in Homecoming. Pretty sure that was just a beta thing to kind of tease people along. We're definitely not getting legendary gear right of the bat. We'll get Coldheart probably in a quest or something. Or maybe they'll do something similar to the Iron Gjallarhorn with item requirements before claiming it.

YOUR NIGHTSTALKER IS MINE. GIVE IT TO ME BUNGIE.