Author Topic: Destiny Megathread - PC Release 24th October  (Read 16999 times)

have we got a blockland clan going

do you get to shoot people with guns in this game???

Today was a massive day. Let's go through the list:

have we got a blockland clan going
I unfortunately can't create a Blockland-specific clan as I'm the Founder of the Discord clan (and you can only have one clan).

You are welcome to create a new clan specifically for the BLF, or you can join this clan (but I ask that you also join the Discord and PM me with your username).

For those wondering, here's the benefits to being in a clan:

Yes I modified this image with FaceApp.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 08:35:15 PM by McJob »

Some details regarding the PC beta have surfaced in the TWAB:

Early Access for the Destiny 2 PC Beta begins at 10 AM Pacific on August 28, 2017. The following is a list of confirmed issues that may impact gameplay:

• Players may encounter issues when playing the Destiny 2 Beta with drivers that are out of date. Updating drivers to the latest version grants the best experience when playing Destiny 2 on PC.
  • The Destiny 2 Beta may not run when installed to a folder with some localized character types in its name (e.g. Greek, Cyrillic, Kanji, etc.). Players should ensure that they install the Beta to a path that does not include these character types, or use the default install location.
  • Players may encounter issues when joining the Fireteam of another player on their same local area network. Players who encounter this issue should ensure that they have UPnP enabled in their network settings.
  • MSAA is still under development. As such, players may encounter various issues including visual artifacts and performance degradation when using MSAA.
  • Multi-GPU support is still in development. Players may encounter issues including visual artifacts and performance impacts when using NVIDIA SLI. AMD Crossfire support is not available in the Destiny 2 PC Beta.
  • The Destiny 2 Beta must be launched from Blizzard’s Battle.net app. If players launch the Beta client directly from the executable, they may receive an error message or the Destiny 2 Beta client may become unresponsive. Players who encounter this issue should close the Beta client through the user interface or by pressing Alt+F4, and proceed to launch the Destiny 2 Beta using the “Play” button in the Destiny 2 tab of the Blizzard app.

Preload is confirmed for Friday, August 25 at 10 AM Pacific Time
Open Beta Access begins Tuesday, August 29 at 10 AM Pacific Time
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 08:53:32 PM by McJob »

Game looks promising. Kinda just looks like what Destiny 1 should have been, but still - looks great. The whether it's actually a sequel or not argument barely matters anymore really.

Clans are currently down for further maintenance again, and the Bungie website will be slow and sluggish for a little while. The Android App has been updated although it is also receiving fixes behind the scenes.

Thanks for letting me into the Discord clan. Also those controls look super complex but I'll get used to them.

There's already a BLF clan iirc.

There's already a BLF clan iirc.
Probably 2-3 years inactive though.

Also, you can now preload the beta, only 16GB too!

Super hyped, gonna be doing co-op with a friend :D
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 05:23:55 PM by JumboMuffin »

I tried searching terms, couldn't find anything. Looking for Ling Ling (my one) because the Reddit Discord clan, and I think Gat's is a private affair (not sure what happened to it though; could have remained a group).

Lol I actually founded it. Its not a clan, just a Bungie group.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Groups/Chat?groupId=13634

Help me make it a clan by requesting to join so I can turn it into a clan

Well, I joined the group. Just remember, from now on Groups are different to Clans, and to convert one to the other, the founder must delete and recreate it.

FOR PEOPLE WHO'VE PREORDERED THE GAME ON PC, PRELOADING IS NOW LIVE. 16GBs.

humble bundle really letting me down
wheres my codeee

literally got my code yesterday i am handicap

Well, I joined the group. Just remember, from now on Groups are different to Clans, and to convert one to the other, the founder must delete and recreate it.

Dum

I remember cdkeys selling Destiny 2 PC preorder for like £10 cheaper than it is on humble bundle/ battle.net, and they removed it from their store, their site is completely legit, (just getting their games like G2A, in a exploitative way), but were the preorders legit since they removed them from their site?