Author Topic: Destiny Megathread - PC Release 24th October  (Read 16842 times)

Complete strikes, and turn in the Reputation Tokens to Zavala.
Damn, that's gonna take a while, he offers so much more than the set in the engrams he gives. Oh well!

I also bought the Knucklehead Radar helmet and D.A.R.C.I sniper rifle from Xur.

Clarion Call is this weekend. Play with clan members for Double XP, and try get those exotic emotes before they all disappear in Season 2.

I'll post all the Curse of Osiris information soon.

Damn, that's gonna take a while, he offers so much more than the set in the engrams he gives. Oh well!

I also bought the Knucklehead Radar helmet and D.A.R.C.I sniper rifle from Xur.

Strikes arent even worth doing currently.

Only played a tiny amount and yet I've still played more than my Destiny 1 account.

sorry for the bump

am i late to the party? finally got destiny 2 a few days ago on xbox one, had a nice ride so far

ign is Bloxer9000 (i know the name is stupid but i was younger back when i got my first xbox 360)

played the demo, seemed good but the gunplay doesn't feel really feel weighty enough, all the actually cool weapons have like 10 max ammo

played the demo, seemed good but the gunplay doesn't feel really feel weighty enough, all the actually cool weapons have like 10 max ammo

Nibba the gunplay is literally the best thing in the game. The only other game I could say that feels as good as it is Titanfall 2.