Does anybody play Escape from Tarkov?

Author Topic: Does anybody play Escape from Tarkov?  (Read 2946 times)

Sorta obscure game at the moment, but I'm looking for people I can group up with.

no but i've been following it for a while. looks pretty fun.

no but i've been following it for a while. looks pretty fun.
I started playing it again, it had a very rough patch concerning AI being practically terminators. I just got fully geared again after starting back up this morning.

Game looks really incredible from the gameplay footage. I'll consider buying it.

Don't do it, servers are derptastic at the moment and getting 180 headshotted by AI is the worst experience imaginable. Nobody goes in with gear because of this stuff. lol

Don't do it, servers are derptastic at the moment and getting 180 headshotted by AI is the worst experience imaginable. Nobody goes in with gear because of this stuff. lol
I said they fixed it, can you not read?

it looks interesting but it'd run at about a stable 2 frames per month on the lowest settings on my computer

I said they fixed it, can you not read?
I played it after you said that, eat my starfish babe.

I didn't even realize it was out

Is there any kind of offline mode with alife or is it all online PvP stuff right now

I played it after you said that, eat my starfish babe.
Not a forgetin clue what you're playing then, I've had no issues with then. The 180 thing is being put in next patch, but their accuracy and sight was fixed, forget off.

but their accuracy and sight was fixed, forget off.
no it wasn't lol

just check the subreddit, it's full of people bitching about desync, AI, etc.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 05:53:38 AM by Skip »

no it wasn't lol

just check the subreddit, it's full of people bitching about desync, AI, etc.
I played all day yesterday, had no issues with any of that.

i just played three matches, had plenty of issues with both

but it's ok the game is fully functional and doesn't need to be improved or fixed at all right

i just played three matches, had plenty of issues with both

but it's ok the game is fully functional and doesn't need to be improved or fixed at all right
The other day I was playing all day with no issues, already got all my gear back

Can't wait for this game to go f2p after a terrible launch with infestation style micropayments.