Author Topic: University loveual harassment course used term I'm not familiar with, help?  (Read 4305 times)

you can't sw*ar at school

you m*r*n.
shut the f*** up you s**pid b*t** i swear to f***ing g*d i will k*ll you

tr*ggered.

You guys arent making any sense can someone help me

You guys arent making any sense can someone help me

Yeah you're right, but how they censored "blow job" is so strange.
you can't sw*ar at school

Translation:
shut the flunk up you simpid botox i swear to farting ged i will kull you

liberal arts school censoring in-context words, legit to the discussion at hand, is the equivalent to the 5th grade teacher giggling at "snake" in love ed.

how is saying something loveual harassment what the forget
i mean something like "hey nice tits" or something along those lines is but the example they used is bad

What the forget is a loveual harassment course? These kids need to be taught how to not touch women inappropriately? I'm lost

What the forget is a loveual harassment course? These kids need to be taught how to not touch women inappropriately? I'm lost
https://risk.thomsonreuters.com/en/compliance-training-courses/title-ix-training.html

It's probably important for every kid to learn not to touch someone inappropriately

-img-

Blow job makes little sense in this context lol wtf
jesus christ what is rodrick trying to get into human trafficking?

im gonna be honest op it was pretty cut and clear what they were saying but still the censoring is ridiculous. idk if id be able to take this class seriously if it doesnt even feel comfortable talking about related material. specially cause it obviously confused you
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 09:29:27 AM by mod-man »