Author Topic: JBlitz404 (43207) pure unadulterated autism  (Read 11789 times)

Interesting how you ignore the legitimate criticism of VICE from both sides and just focus on people posting brain memes.

< when you make a handicap of yourself on the internet for fame

Just because I don't mention it doesn't mean I'm not aware of it. The same thing should be taken into account for yourself.

Thanks for the fame.

How much do you get bullied at school? Do you get swirlys daily? You would think that would have fixed your ego

so what you're saying is that you're going to believe in something regardless of any points brought against it, without even bothering to try and refute them
you were complaining about arrogance earlier but you seem pretty high up the ladder yourself

How much do you get bullied at school? Do you get swirlys daily? You would think that would have fixed your ego

How many days go by with you accepting the thoughts you have in politics? You do realize your'e wrong, right? That's just scratching the surface on ethics, as well.

How many days go by with you accepting the thoughts you have in politics? You do realize your'e wrong, right? That's just scratching the surface on ethics, as well.
lmfao shut up you pretentious rooster

lol

ah yes. that is how an argument works. literally tell them they're wrong and insinuate they dont actually believe their own opinions. that'll work.
How many days go by with you accepting the thoughts you have in politics?
... or at least that what I took this sentence to mean. I really have don't know how to translate this word soup.

How many days go by with you accepting the thoughts you have in politics?

'omg ur rong

You do realize your'e wrong, right?

The only person wrong here is you.

That's just scratching the surface on ethics, as well.

Just because I don't mention it doesn't mean I'm not aware of it. The same thing should be taken into account for yourself.

So you see evidence against you, ignore it, and continue presenting your argument as if it's completely unchallenged? Yeah, I can see why you support VICE lol.

< when you incoherently glue words together to appear intellectual

ah yes. that is how an argument works. literally tell them they're wrong and insinuate they dont actually believe their own opinions.

Oh, okay. Let's ignore the fact that several people who are in an argument since the beginning of the thread refuses to actually participate in one. You're only reading cherry-picked responses, that's not how an opinion should be formed, I'm for sure.