JBlitz404 (43207) pure unadulterated autism

Author Topic: JBlitz404 (43207) pure unadulterated autism  (Read 11856 times)

Autism as an insult? I swear I've seen this before...

http://reddit.com/r/the_donald

Oh wait...

You aren't?

Explain this. Why do you sympathize with someone who was a tribal and believed in a world of no freedom?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Whatever floats your boat, man. Call me anything, if it makes you feel better. I like how this whole situation turned from "debating" about Annoying Orange-related issues to a full-blown Alt-Right assault.
It's just a video, dude. I venture out into territories I don't particularly avoid. I try to see the points of views from both sides when it comes to political matters. I watch videos from people who are either on the left, right, or the middle. That way, when it comes to forming your own ideas, you simply aren't restricted towards one mindset.  
What? I can't represent something that I love? Especially something that I enjoy and is not full of hate?
This is coming from a guy with a confederate flag as his profile picture. Care to explain why you support that side of history?
I think what's more annoying is that you show no remembrance of the crap show that went down over the previous weekend.
Give me an example in which VICE showcased a segment in which they propose an idea to "hate men". You seem to be pulling answers out of your ass.
Dude, I'm serious. Give me some reasonable answers. I want some logical answers. It's super obvious that you're insecure about recent events. Your mind seems very clouded that you are incredibly one-sided.

Age matters now? Wow, that's refreshing.

it's sort of like he keeps stealing by telling the other person they're stallimg

he likes vice so hes a child enthusiast

What's the point of this drama? It's not like he was stuffposting or being a problem user. This is just petty political stuff.

he just sounds generally young and uncultured about the internet

What's the point of this drama? It's not like he was stuffposting or being a problem user. This is just petty political stuff.

He basically insulted everyone in that topic with his stupidity.

He basically insulted everyone in that topic with his stupidity.

But that's just your opinion. You can disagree with him but it's not like he's trolling or anything. He's actually pretty earnest if a bit misguided about the sarcasm in that topic.

It just seems like you're being really petty about everybody who challenges you nowadays, whether that be ideologically or your posting in general. Frankly it's a bit of a nuisance if somebody's constantly getting angry over political disagreements and calling other posters autistic.

his opinion sucks more than a wet sock in a shop vac

of course loving leisuresuit is the first person to defend this dorkazoid

of course loving leisuresuit is the first person to defend this dorkazoid

He finally found a friend as socially inept as he is

I like how ManletSuit4'12" instantly went to the bottom of the food-chain the second his commie butt buddy Karl Marx got banned.

Thanks for the fame. Just one quick read over that thread and the point you guys are trying to raise becomes quickly irrelevant.

Just one quick read over that thread and the point you guys are trying to raise becomes quickly irrelevant.

Interesting how you ignore the legitimate criticism of VICE from both sides and just focus on people posting brain memes.

< when you make a handicap of yourself on the internet for fame