Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2134174 times)

Also, you are still dodging questions. Answer my question. Quit resulting to insults. You seem afraid.

What the forget lol? This reads like budget dialogue for an interrogation scene. Just ask your questions like a normal person.

Why is VICE a disgusting news source? Explain.

You mean besides the fact that they're constantly posting edgy contrarian stuff to appeal to dumb impressionable teenagers, like encouraging hard drug use? I liked VICE better when they were posting made up garbage about Somalian Warlords, at-least that was entertaining. Now all they post about is how cool it is to take ecstasy at parties and hate men.

The same place I look for research.

Liveleaks

I already answered your question you sped, I don't support VICE.

Dude, I'm serious. Give me some reasonable answers. I want some logical answers. It's super obvious that you're insecure about recent events. Your mind seems very clouded that you are incredibly one-sided.

he's out smarting all of us and he's only 15!

Age matters now? Wow, that's refreshing.

the only good thing about vice is gavin mcinnes and he jumped ship 10 years ago

Dude, I'm serious. Give me some reasonable answers. I want some logical answers. It's super obvious that you're insecure about recent events. Your mind seems very clouded that you are incredibly one-sided.

I am intelligent

rats outsmarted again

Now all they post about is how cool it is to take ecstasy at parties and hate men.

Give me an example in which VICE showcased a segment in which they propose an idea to "hate men". You seem to be pulling answers out of your ass.

What the forget lol? This reads like budget dialogue for an interrogation scene. Just ask your questions like a normal person.
*plays good cop*

I've gotta corroborate the fact that VICE is a pretty stuffty news source. It's an okay media outlet if you're looking for entertainment, but it's not good journalism. If you want to learn more about what's going on in the Middle East, read the BBC or the New Yorker. If you want to hear stories about people who use that Krokodil stuff that melts your skin off, then watch VICE.

when i was your age i was revoked for hacking. age definitely makes a difference on some people

I think this kid needs a few more swirlys before his ego is toned down

Give me an example in which VICE showcased a segment in which they propose an idea to "hate men". You seem to be pulling answers out of your ass.

god you sound like a more annoying mczealot

I think what's more annoying is that you show no remembrance of the crap show that went down over the previous weekend.

Thats hard to top. Have you heard his voice?

I think what's more annoying is that you show no remembrance of the crap show that went down over the previous weekend.

Where did Red Spy touch you?

nah its definitely you