Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178416 times)

why are you falling for this autistic kid's bait fr

It's not sarcasm if you believe the things you say

>Being this gullible

I'm surprised that you have the mental capacity to regulate your breathing at this point

You were not using sarcasm.

Yep, definitely autism

why are you falling for this autistic kid's bait fr

this is everyone here path

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=135632.msg3063871#msg3063871

>politifact
You aren't even trying anymore

Also reminder that VICE legit supports child enthusiasm

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/8qgzpx/a-child-rape-victim-on-why-society-should-be-more-empathetic-to-child enthusiasts
/

Are you just Googling certain headlines to use against me? Read the article, dude. The article goes over that people who are child enthusiasts usually develop that mindset at an early age. However, that mindset could be stopped by highlighting the issues that are developing mentally and eliminating them.

Are you just Googling certain headlines to use against me? Read the article, dude. The article goes over that people who are child enthusiasts usually develop the mindset at an early age. However, that mindset could be stopped by highlighting the issues that are developing mentally and eliminating them.

So you only read the first article

k

does this mean we can kill mczealot

Yes

Are you just Googling certain headlines to use against me? Read the article, dude. The article goes over that people who are child enthusiasts usually develop that mindset at an early age. However, that mindset could be stopped by highlighting the issues that are developing mentally and eliminating them.
how about we eliminate you instead

what the forget is going on here

I like how whenever the usual right-wing crowd on BLF is confronted with actual arguments (stuff on this guy all you want but he's posting plenty of those treasured SOURCES), the debate immediately devolves into Leafy-esque "yo, is this person forgetin handicapped?".

So you only read the first article

k

Are you kidding me? The first article is about a journalist who interviews a group of virtuous "child enthusiasts" who hang out on a site anonymously on how to eliminate their actions without undergoing the embarrassment of therapy and other professional help. It's about people who are helping others. Seems that you're the one who's not reading the articles.

Are you kidding me? The first article is about a journalist who interviews a group of virtuous "child enthusiasts" who hang out on a site anonymously on how to eliminate their actions without undergoing the embarrassment of therapy and other professional help. It's about people who are helping others. Seems that you're the one who's not reading the articles.

You didn't answer my question

I like how whenever the usual right-wing crowd on BLF is confronted with actual arguments (stuff on this guy all you want but he's posting plenty of those treasured SOURCES), the debate immediately devolves into Leafy-esque "yo, is this person forgetin handicapped?".

because no conservative on this website has had an actual argument with someone. nice to know

I read both articles. Happy?

There were three. Can you not count?

So the general idea is you take in a bunch of people who literally risk their lives to do their job. They work hard for several years, and then you retroactively kick them out of the military for their gender identity, regardless of whether they're actually considering a medical procedure for it?

is there any universe in which this isn't just a richard move and a massive middle finger to our armed services

Your mistake, and the major pitfall of most arguments you guys make, is you're operating off of moral outrage. No one is getting kicked out "For their gender identity", that's stupid, stop saying that. Like honestly, it's getting ridiculous. I said if you require meds to be constantly delivered to you, you shouldn't be in the military. If your gender identity doesn't require constant medication, then obviously that doesn't apply. But because the definition of Transgender has been so utterly ruined by people who wanna play pretend with their sense of self, we know equate people who simply state they are not the gender they say they are with people who transition to a different gender, which is dumb.