Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177037 times)

If you are intimidated by someone calling you a sperg on the internet then you are probably going to end up killing yourself

Edgy. Suits your personality fantastically. You can't even reply to a comment of a differing opinion without some form of insult.

Why is VICE a disgusting news source? Explain. Where do you watch your news? I'm curious. Tell me.
i'm pretty late on this but i wouldn't say VICE is really all that good for serious journalism/discussion, more-so mild entertainment like seventh said. also everytime i think of them i can't help but remember this and i haven't been able to really take them seriously since; https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/jmkbm7/getting-wasted-on-cum-roostertails

Edgy. Suits your personality fantastically. You can't even reply to a comment of a differing opinion without some form of insult.

talk about holier than thou lol

i'm pretty late on this but i wouldn't say VICE is really all that good for serious journalism/discussion, more-so mild entertainment like seventh said. also everytime i think of them i can't help but remember this and i haven't been able to really take them seriously since; https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/jmkbm7/getting-wasted-on-cum-roostertails
y'know i thought they sucked but now i'll have to give them a second chance. this is quality journalism right here.

y'know i thought they sucked but now i'll have to give them a second chance. this is quality journalism right here.

i'm honestly willing to look over everything else if they just write stuff like that

I understand what you're doing here. I really do. But you're not going to make any headway with the whole appealing-to-human-decency thing you've got going on. That's not the way the dynamic on this board works, and you're just gonna get more brain memes thrown at you until you eventually quit posting. It's not worth it man.

i'm honestly willing to look over everything else if they just write stuff like that
i'll admit it got my attention but i dunno if i want horse cum roostertails to be part of my morning newspaper
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 10:00:08 PM by Decepticon »

I understand what you're doing here. I really do. But you're not going to make any headway with the whole appealing-to-human-decency thing you've got going on. That's not the way the dynamic on this board works, and you're just gonna get more brain memes thrown at you until you eventually quit posting. It's not worth it man.

I know what you're saying, but I'm not going to stop posting. If they want to keep at it, then that's fine by me. Those pictures are nothing more than an excuse.

Those pictures are nothing more than an excuse.

It's us laughing at you being an egotistical sperg

I know what you're saying, but I'm not going to stop posting.
boy he doin it

boy he doin it

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

It's us laughing at you being an egotistical sperg

Dude, how many times are you going to post ironic comments and then try to dodge being questioned with more memes?

Dude, how many times are you going to post ironic comments and then try to dodge being questioned with more memes?

You haven't asked me any legit questions. You've just been spewing autistic bullstuff

Also http://www.strawpoll.me/13708775

You haven't asked me any legit questions. You've just been spewing autistic bullstuff

That's what you want to believe.