Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133791 times)

I think what's more annoying is that you show no remembrance of the crap show that went down over the previous weekend.

what the forget are you even talking about

Give me an example in which VICE showcased a segment in which they propose an idea to "hate men". You seem to be pulling answers out of your ass.

Pulling articles off VICE is literally the equivalent of pulling stuff out of my ass. You can't retrieve past featured articles off Snapchat Discover. You should try actually reading VICE and figuring something out for yourself instead of trying to force people to do it for you through highschool level reverse-psychology.

nah its definitely you

This is coming from a guy with a confederate flag as his profile picture. Care to explain why you support that side of history?

This is coming from a guy with a confederate flag as his profile picture. Care to explain why you support that side of history?
free labor my brother

Holy stuff are you trolling?

ok this can't be real

please tell me this isn't real

worse than that, it's an emoji

Pulling articles off VICE is literally the equivalent of pulling stuff out of my ass. You can't retrieve past featured articles off Snapchat Discover. You should try actually reading VICE and figuring something out for yourself instead of trying to force people to do it for you through highschool level reverse-psychology.

It was a video that showcases the events that went on last weekend from both sides. You would know that if you actually watched it.

This guy is a lefty version of Lord Tony I swear

He even has No Mans Sky as his avatar.

This guy is a lefty version of Lord Tony I swear

maybe he's a sleeper agent

the only good thing about vice is gavin mcinnes and he jumped ship 10 years ago

Anybody that starts an organization called "The Proud Boys" needs to reevaluate some of their life decisions

What? I can't represent something that I love? Especially something that I enjoy and is not full of hate?

What? I can't represent something that I love? Especially something that I enjoy and is not full of hate?

ok this is a troll

It was a video that showcases the events that went on last weekend from both sides. You would know that if you actually watched it.

Why would I support VICE by giving them more hits lol? Unlike you, I don't support dishonest journalism because it confirms my political bias.

I guarantee you whatever bullstuff VICE told you in that article could be found in better unfiltered detail from virtually any source. This is national news, not some stupid obscure drug that just came out and is killing teenagers (this is what you support by shilling VICE). That's probably the only place VICE has authority.