JBlitz404 (43207) pure unadulterated autism

Author Topic: JBlitz404 (43207) pure unadulterated autism  (Read 11900 times)

And then Dreams_Of_Cheese calls me "crudely brown townytical".

No, that's horrible advice. I'll just improve.

So far you haven't improved in 6 pages, so you better improve soon. Which brings me to

Time will tell. Witty remarks were unnecessary.

The forums don't allow much time considering the severity of the situation. Keep that in mind.

The forums don't allow much time considering the severity of the situation. Keep that in mind.

Not surprised due to how many far-right trolls and sympathizers there are on this forum. I've had some fun on this forum last year, but ever since the election, it has brought out the worst in people. Especially people who are just starfishs and just seem to hate equality.

ever since the election, it has brought out the worst in people
Hmm...

Not surprised due to how many far-right trolls and sympathizers there are on this forum. I've had some fun on this forum last year, but ever since the election, it has brought out the worst in people. Especially people who are just starfishs and just seem to hate equality.
i thought you were just inexperienced at talking your viewpoints but its clear you dont have enough social experience to actually hold a decent argument or conversation over topics you disagree with

people like you want hate gone because you are too lazy to just grow up and deal with it and realize there is gonna be people like that and that some people dont agree with you.

what ARE you TALKING about

theres no way i can possibly respond to this without getting a flaming ban

I think you guys broke him.

15 years old and you're still THIS handicapped?

15 years old and you're still THIS handicapped?

he's very enlightened for his age

would you shut the forget up