should i buy playerunknowns battlegrounds

Author Topic: should i buy playerunknowns battlegrounds  (Read 4071 times)

i'm really forgetin bored and have some cash to spare, is pubg worth the 30 bucks?

if you have friends to play it with, yes. i cant recommend that anyone play a multiplayer game solo only and this game really isn't an exception. i think it's a pretty good game.

if you have friends to play it with, yes. i cant recommend that anyone play a multiplayer game solo only and this game really isn't an exception. i think it's a pretty good game.

I mean, I enjoy this far more solo than with friends. Mostly because I have stupid friends though. And I like lone wolfing.

Mind you, I don't really like this game much and don't play it often, or ever anymore.

I mean, I enjoy this far more solo than with friends. Mostly because I have stupid friends though. And I like lone wolfing.

Mind you, I don't really like this game much and don't play it often, or ever anymore.
my reasoning is that if you dont enjoy solos then you'll have people to play with in squads, and if you dont enjoy squads you'll still have solos. if you didn't have people to play with and didn't like solo, you'd be kinda out of luck.

forget i already bought it before even checking back here

solos is still p fun tho and if u wanted to u could still go in duos and squads with randoms, not sure how good that is tho
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 11:09:46 PM by gr8dayseth »

Solo is good enough most of the time, but squadding with friends sounds like fun.... :X

man I really want this game but I already know it's just a big cashgrab.

Its not worth it, you'll regret purchasing it after a week or two.

yeah well it's a video game. the vast majority of which are intended to make money. so

Solos are pretty fun, squads with friends can be even better. A lot of funny moments happen when i'm playing with friends, but i'm not sure how it is to que up with randoms tho

yeah well it's a video game. the vast majority of which are intended to make money. so
not exactly what I meant. I want to clarify by saying a lot of streamers are playing this game and the company who made pubg is getting a lot of money through free advertising. it's a trend everyone wants to jump on, including me. however I want to stay away from it because I should know better.

not exactly what I meant. I want to clarify by saying a lot of streamers are playing this game and the company who made pubg is getting a lot of money through free advertising. it's a trend everyone wants to jump on, including me. however I want to stay away from it because I should know better.

What happened to playing a game if you think its fun lol, who cares how much money its making the company. If you enjoy the game and you're not getting screwed over after buying it then the money it generates shouldn't really matter imo

I'd say if you wanna play it, just play it

yea like.... i don't give a stuff about the streamers who are playing it me and my friends are just having fun playing the game