Author Topic: Battle Royale  (Read 6309 times)

Battle Royale is a last team standing scavenge and fighting game. You and your teammates spawn in a random location within the map looking for weapons and other loot to better yourselves. Other teams would be doing the same all throughout the map. Slowly, the teams begin to shrink in size as players are lost to supply drop skirmishes, bombing runs, or the border that will engulf the entire map. The last team standing wins.

Build Images:

Required Files:

The game requires quite a few add ons to work. If you just want the build, just download the bricks and colorset.

-Lego Colorset

-Default Modter, 4x Modter, and the default Modter Prints.
-BlackDragon's Brickpack
-Siba's Modter
-Syl's Trees
-Vertical Plate Pack

-BrickText Event
-OnItemPickup Event
-Vehicle Events

-Slayer

-Gascan Item
-Medpack Item
-Military Gear Items

-7 Slot Playertype not exactly what I used but it'll do

-DropInventoryonDeath
-Gas Mod
-Kill Bubble

-Humvee Vehicles
-Motorcycle Pack
-T90 Tank

-BKT - ATAC
-BKT - Combat
-BKT - Enforce
-BKT - Rebel
if you use some other wep pack you are a disgusting human

Setup:

A Slayer minigame needs to be created with 6 teams. Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, and Purple. A 10 minute time limit should be set, with all players having 1 life only as the 7 Slot Player. Turn off minigame late join. That should be all.

Everything else including the deathsphere, loot and vehicle randomizer, and supply drops / bombing runs will work on their own upon the minigame start.

Think that's everything. If there's any issues I'll try to help out or correct them. Have fun, thanks.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 08:47:13 AM by Blockhead31735 »

-BKT - ATAC
-BKT - Combat
-BKT - Enforce
-BKT - Rebel
if you use some other wep pack you are a disgusting human
i had no idea this was a public weapon pack that existed, yet alone made so so long ago

playing this was fun and awesome that you're releasing it.

Doesn't this belong in Gamemodes?

it would be but it's just a map and addons on the side

I was playing this the other day, it's EXTREMELY fun and well designed!

i might actually host this soon, im gonna do some stuff though like make models for the ammo

i had no idea this was a public weapon pack that existed, yet alone made so so long ago
Yea it's really underused especially for its quality.

Nah didn't bother making it into gm. Just decided to post what I used and that's about it

i might actually host this soon, im gonna do some stuff though like make models for the ammo
Nice :) would recommend boosting the accuracy and lowering damage of guns a bit too. Seemed to work better that way. If need any help hmu

Thanks everyone.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 08:48:49 AM by Blockhead31735 »

Yea it's really underused especially for its quality.
it's nothing special tbh but i like it
nonetheless h+k is still better >:DDD

also yeah cool "gamemode" brother

False. But thanks

it's pretty much the same as hk other than there being iron sights and an actual ammo system

it's pretty much the same as hk other than there being iron sights and an actual ammo system
theres actually a ton of bullet damage modification code hidden in it that adjusts damage based on distance from target, place hit, and whether or not it hit a vehicle

it took 3 years to develop cause they wanted to do all of that but procrastinated like hell

played this a week or two ago on a different map-- while there were issues and the gamemode was shut down halfway through my visit, the entirety of the time spent in the server was enjoyable and the gamemode itself was really fun lol

it was meant to be a lightweight re-skin and fun "break" from our main project (never fully released/finished) which had a lot of people following its development. the general reception for this side project could be accurately summed up in this comment on the main file's rtb page

Quote from: Osiris
No Offense, but in my opinion, the ATAC Blockombat pack is horrible, The original BKT was better, you should've released all the Original BKT Packs, instead of these.

that said, ironically this isn't the first server i've seen this summer that was hosting with these packs. i'm willing to take requests for updates and possibly re-release them in the add-ons section as one big pack, or anyone capable can feel free to do so themselves if they'd like

pls rerelease in single pack with rehashed info on what exactly it features cause i totally forgot

played this a week or two ago on a different map-- while there were issues and the gamemode was shut down halfway through my visit, the entirety of the time spent in the server was enjoyable and the gamemode itself was really fun lol
O you might be thinking of another BR, only hosted this for a few days last week.

pls rerelease in single pack with rehashed info on what exactly it features cause i totally forgot
If this was done that'd be amazing. :o
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 08:49:04 AM by Blockhead31735 »