#freetox support thread - clique not allowed

Author Topic: #freetox support thread - clique not allowed  (Read 57376 times)

blf before electrk and blf after electrk

I'm 12 years old and what is this

So uh, is electrk free or what?

Badspot

• Administrator

On what forum can you impersonate a feature of the forum, link to a researchographic website, and hurl abuse at the administrator with impunity?  Seriously what planet are you people from?  What is your standard of administration?  The amount of slack I give you is already unreasonable.

Not a single week goes by without one of you idiots pulling something - whether it's Self Delete spam, chat flooding, cheat programs, RATs, doxing, impersonation, flaming, communism, child enthusiasm, zoophilia, coprophilia, account hijacking, phishing, scams, credit card fraud - it never ends.  Disposing of your worthless corpses has become completely routine to me.  Something looks off, I pull the trigger - because it's just not worth thinking about.  It's not worth the mindshare.

If you think someone needs to be "free", pool your lunch money and buy them another account - or just steal one from some unsuspecting kid like you always do.  Oh I'm sorry am I lumping you together with someone else?  Well let me just consult my goddamn encyclopedia of habitual problem users... oh wait never mind I don't care.

The content of the post didn't even phase me.  1000 people per day go to SM, it's not a secret.  What I didn't like about it is the attitude.  The entire purpose was to try and push my buttons until you get banned.  If that's the case, lets just skip right to the ban.  If you're trying to poison me, why should I wait around until you find some really effective poison?

But you want to know what really pissed me off?  The idea that you people are somehow paying for my other websites.  SM pulls in $10k per year and BLF barely breaks even on ads.  It's only here because of its tangential benefit to Blockland sales - and we all know how that's going.  I'm not even convinced it's a benefit at all.  You're on borrowed time.  Oh what's that?  You'll make your own community?  Really?  Which one of the rabid power hungry maniacs that infest this place are you going to pledge your allegiance to?  Who do you think is going to put up with your bullstuff more than I have?  The only hope for most of you is to join a much larger community and hide in relative obscurity - to dilute your filth into a much larger pool.  Or if you're full iban level of head case, you can make your own forum, spurred on every day by the tiny high you get from the petty authority of forum administration while it slowly hollows you out from the inside.

Here's your punishment:  You're stuck with those avatars forever.  Hope you like 'em.  Steve5451², you done forgeted up by picking one of the older images.

oh lord

i dont know what the intended reaction was but im loving crying holy stuff
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 03:01:01 AM by torin² »

hey guys blockland is dying

SM pulls in $10k per year and BLF barely breaks even on ads.  It's only here because of its tangential benefit to Blockland sales - and we all know how that's going.  I'm not even convinced it's a benefit at all.  You're on borrowed time.

It's only here because of its tangential benefit to Blockland sales - and we all know how that's going.  I'm not even convinced it's a benefit at all.  You're on borrowed time.