master matthew - does not know when to shut the forget up

Author Topic: master matthew - does not know when to shut the forget up  (Read 20221 times)

/title

Figures, europe is already trying to commit Self Delete in every way possible.
If you don't cut off their income entirely due to poor decisions, they will never learn.
You have no idea what the hell is going on, get the hell out of your bubble and take a look at reality.
Random people are getting demonetized because their AI flags anything that remotely falls into their guidelines, regardless of context or anything.
But if you still think that's hate speech, then forget off to your safe space.
PhantOS: yo let me rearrange reality and make an argument that makes no sense in the actual forgetin' context.
-Spews-
Nobody will ever switch to facebook because myspace is a bigger platform.
Nobody will ever switch to Netflix, Cable companies are a bigger platform.
Nobody will ever switch to digital music, CD's are a bigger platform.
Nobody will ever switch to the Sega Genesis, Nintendo is a bigger platform
Nobody will ever switch to...

I could go on and on and on, the point is your "OMG STFU, YOUTUBE TOO BIG, forget OFF" logic is literally handicapped and does not coincide with any form of historical patterns.

When a company starts loving up because they think they can get away with it, they get slapped from behind and forgeted.

Facebook toppled Myspace, Digital music became common place during the early years of the internet and in turn Physical Music prices resulting in things like iTunes taking hold. Nintendo got loving flipped by Sega, Albeit a short term victory for sega, but Nintendo has never recovered from Sega's actions of years past.  Netflix took hold of TV Shows and other things, and while it hasn't toppled companies, it's only going to get worse when Netflix is more convenient than Cable.

You get to Big, you start to go outside your bounds because you think your unstoppable, but the people under you get pissed enough they tell you to forget off and migrate somewhere else. Developers Migrated to Non-Nintendo platforms because of their restrictive rules and regulations, Customers Migrated away from buying expensive CD's, taking a risk, because of one song, to obtaining them digitally, and iTunes made it all the more easy, causing CD Albums to be a novelty at best. Customers migrated from Myspace to Facebook because Facebook was simply superior.

Whatever it may be, whether it's laziness or going past your bounds to do unfair and unjust things, other companies or services will come up and topple you.

If I kept going on and on about this, I think I would run out of space to type this.

most of the spiel in this thread

and let's not forget his constant stream of vid.me shilling

Reminder of your new alternative to youtube : https://vid.me/
Say it with me.
Vid Me.

Youtube is gonna loving kill themselves if they keep this stuff up.
Youtube is Killing themselves, and unless there is a clear alternative for people to jump to, Youtube will continue to pull this bullstuff unchallenged.
It aint for the money, its for when youtube says "forget you, pewdiepie" and then people run to vidme for pewdiepie and youtube dies.
Im already on the vid me train, but we got all these people saying vid me will never catch on. Its this mentality that kills third party candidates in elections.

It will never catch on if all you do is complain that it will never catch on and eat youtube's stuff for a living.

there are others i'm missing because i'm not willing to go back several pages to find this bullstuff, and there's other posts from other topics that i haven't found either that aren't vid.me but are equally handicapped/annoying

gonna predict it now: this drama's gonna be pages long because matthew's gonna try to defend himself a forgetton

don't forget the endless amounts of terrible jokes he makes

My name is Matthew and he's a shame to all Matthews everywhere just by bearing that name. I'm surprised he doesn't have one T.

He wouldn't even be that bad if he put more thought into his posts

you beat me to it mang

oh boy get ready for 50 pages

Drink a shot every time you see Matthew suck Vid.me's richard.

Drink a shot every time you see Matthew suck Vid.me's richard.

you'd die of alcohol poisoning

you'd die of alcohol poisoning
Nah, you'd probably only wind up taking 3 or 4 shots. If you wanted to die of alcohol poisoning, you'd have to take a shot every time he makes a really dramatic post about something benign. stuff like how western society is collapsing because youtube is turning ads off of some videos, or that the constitution is actively being burned when someone shuts down a website.

My favorite burger is the nothing burger made up of CNN reports.

there are tons of drinking games you could play with matthews posts

to be quite honest you people act like you're at a hostage situation where you're forced to do vid.me everytime he mentions the stupid loving thing lol, like your reactions are more dramatic than matthew's stuffty posts in general

but nonetheless he's not providing any value by posting that so support

My favorite burger is the nothing burger made up of CNN reports.