Author Topic: Goodbye Bethesda that cares about players.  (Read 3422 times)

< bethesda makes a port to expand the game and make it available to more players
< bethesda adds extra content to make the game more fun for more players
< "bethesda doesnt care about playersss!!!! :(("
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 01:28:42 PM by PhantOS »

"June 11th"

man you are a little late

Your arrows are facing the wrong way, so your point is invalid

> bethesda makes a port to expand the game and make it available to more players
> bethesda adds extra content to make the game more fun for more players
> "bethesda doesnt care about playersss!!!! :(("

ive never seen this kind of syntax error before

> bethesda makes a port to expand the game and make it available to more players
> bethesda adds extra content to make the game more fun for more players
> "bethesda doesnt care about playersss!!!! :(("

The fact that they are making a port for a game that came out in 2011, not to mention no Elder Scrolls games as far as I know have been released on Nintendo systems.

sorry i hadn't used redtext in such a long time so i forgot how it was formatted

The fact that they are making a port for a game that came out in 2011, not to mention no Elder Scrolls games as far as I know have been released on Nintendo systems.
they made a port of wind waker and resident evil, games from like 2005, and they proved to be objectively well touched and well made ports

why are you mad about them making a port for a handheld console

why are you mad about them making a port for a handheld console
I don't know I just think that personally they should've made a new game and make that for the console that way we have a new story and new content and maybe even a new location, not just new content.

I don't know I just think that personally they should've made a new game

They've already announced they're working on TES VI, a different development team made the port to the switch without interfering with development on the main title.

I just think its funny they've released the same game like 3 times.

They've already announced they're working on TES VI, a different development team made the port to the switch without interfering with development on the main title.
More out of curiosity then doubt, where did you get that information?

More out of curiosity then doubt, where did you get that information?

https://gamerant.com/elder-scrolls-6-confirmed-bethesda/

Development has started, but the game is a long ways off from being released.

Oh right that one. Yeah.

I still find it odd they spend so much resources on such an old game. Surely by now the sales for that game, even on new different consoles, are stagnating.
But i guess not, there must be some cash in it for them to port it over to pretty much anything.

to be fair I just bought skyrim for the first time

bask in todd howard's glow