Author Topic: [NEWS] North Korea successfully tests hydrogen bomb  (Read 12193 times)

Wait but didn't Seth Rogen and James Franco already kill Dennis Rodman's Pal???

There was an entire documentary on it. They like interviewed him and stuff before shooting him out of a helicopter using his own dads tank.
Yeah, and didnt north korea hack sony to try and silence them?

never been more happy to live in the middle of nowhere

i bet you live in like

america or something

This post sums up why you're so out of touch with reality.

Ah yes, definitely, because we're the ones putting nuclear devices on our crotches and waving them around going "Hey look, my rooster's a nuke"
i mean so far the us is the only nation thats ever seriously used a nuke before

the outcome was so horrific no one has tried using one since. thats an image that probably doesnt wipe off for some people

a quote so hypocritical it can criticize itself

lmao incredible

Breaking news: North Korea deploys nuclear bombs on South Korea; America and Japan discuss stricter sanctions against a country that exports coal and nothing else

Lmao, alright phantos.

lmao incredible

Enter; The Clique.

Lmao, alright phantos.
sorry i can't hear you, i'm busy sending millions of dollars in the mail to the mexican government instead of paying taxes. you know, master matthew certified ''''''''''''facts'''''''''''' that are backed up by amounts of evidence so ''''''''''''''''massive'''''''''''''''' they encompass the entire known universe
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 03:25:56 PM by PhantOS »

the forget? you're right, getting on a plane to guam ASAP

[i mg width=500]http://i.imgur.com/PDuE6Dm.jpg[/img]
So, do you actually have anything substantial to add anymore, or is it just time to recycle old memes against me until you derail the thread?