blockland is dying.

Author Topic: blockland is dying.  (Read 10242 times)

blockland is losing its playerbase because we've had the same loving garbage servers for the past 9 months. Back in 2013, you could get dozens of new experiences every week, now there is medieval rp or some fort wars that will die in 2 days. There has also been basically no new large-scale mods that have caught on for a year.
The existence of one long-lasting server does not stop anybody from making something else.

The existence of one long-lasting server does not stop anybody from making something else.
Noedit: one of those servers you mentioned isn't even up currently.

GBFL is coming back in 2018

op spreading FAKE news smh
good luck

GBFL is coming back in 2018

op spreading FAKE news smh

Alright, great. I'll tell Greenbay that blockland isn't quite dead. He stopped hosting Star Wars RP and deleted the discord because, according to him, GBFL was  closing, which meant blockland was going to die within a year. Thanks, baddy/mr. lmaolol

yes it does. It's drained the entire playerbase dry, and made it impossible for other servers to get a fanbase going. This is like Tezuni's servers back in the day, but a lot worse.

yes it does. It's drained the entire playerbase dry, and made it impossible for other servers to get a fanbase going. This is like Tezuni's servers back in the day, but a lot worse.

something annoying is that the server list has been pretty much the same for the past month or so. at the top it's always a speedkart server, a low-effort deathmatch, one or two town rps, and a passworded roleplay server

I disagree, every time I host I get a healthy player count as long as my server is fun. It's not like there's anything stopping players from joining a new server...

Alright, great. I'll tell Greenbay that blockland isn't quite dead. He stopped hosting Star Wars RP and deleted the discord because, according to him, GBFL was  closing, which meant blockland was going to die within a year. Thanks, baddy/mr. lmaolol
look greenbays a handicap
your first mistake was listening to him

oh i didnt even see that
yea greenbay is a piece of stuff in general but he gets really pretentious when it comes to gbfl

blockland is on the iv drip and is in critical condition in hospital. please send your condolences and pray for him