Badspot got bored I guess? (Odd occurence on AoT)

Author Topic: Badspot got bored I guess? (Odd occurence on AoT)  (Read 1953 times)

If you log in to Age of Time, as of the time of posting this there is a giant stack of horses.

Oh yeah and this one horse who moved up in life to become a sales clerk.

Start your conspiracy theories now...  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 12:01:35 AM by Soundwaver7 »

Blockland 2 testing in AoT

Well someone logged on and bombed the tower so you'll just have to take my word for it.

This is actually a special day on the AoT Universe called the Horse Day, all horses gathers up to perform a tower to try and reach the Horse God, every year the tower gets taller and taller due to the reproduction of the horses, it's a tradition.

theory: the reason there are no men in age of time is because they all got turned into women

theory: the reason there are no men in age of time is because they all got turned into women
AoT: "That game where lesbians rule the world"

Or, men had turned into the ogres you see in the game due to a curse.

Badspot, a true feminist icon

TIL that SM is a prequel to Age of Time.

Still aint jerk off material unfortunately.

this boy tryna jerk off to aot
Who said I started jerking?
Well atleast it doesnt look like it, lets admit who hasnt thought about jerking to AoT

It was probably just a player. This doesn't seem like something Badspot would do.

I did this with ten horses a while back, just didn't feel like blowing all my money

age of time always will be the top mmo badspot has created