Author Topic: Badspot got bored I guess? (Odd occurence on AoT)  (Read 1112 times)

If you log in to Age of Time, as of the time of posting this there is a giant stack of horses.

Oh yeah and this one horse who moved up in life to become a sales clerk.

Start your conspiracy theories now...  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 12:01:35 AM by Soundwaver7 »

Blockland 2 testing in AoT

Well someone logged on and bombed the tower so you'll just have to take my word for it.

This is actually a special day on the AoT Universe called the Horse Day, all horses gathers up to perform a tower to try and reach the Horse God, every year the tower gets taller and taller due to the reproduction of the horses, it's a tradition.

theory: the reason there are no men in age of time is because they all got turned into women

theory: the reason there are no men in age of time is because they all got turned into women
AoT: "That game where lesbians rule the world"

Or, men had turned into the ogres you see in the game due to a curse.

Badspot, a true feminist icon

TIL that SM is a prequel to Age of Time.

Still aint jerk off material unfortunately.

Still aint jerk off material unfortunately.
this boy tryna jerk off to aot

this boy tryna jerk off to aot
Who said I started jerking?
Well atleast it doesnt look like it, lets admit who hasnt thought about jerking to AoT

It was probably just a player. This doesn't seem like something Badspot would do.

I did this with ten horses a while back, just didn't feel like blowing all my money

age of time always will be the top mmo badspot has created