Author Topic: Doraemon Playertype  (Read 7851 times)

Doraemon, the 22nd century robot cat is now ready for action in the world of Blockland!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkyh6x62tp7o90c/Player_Doraemon.rar?dl=0

(FIXED, NOW HAS PROPER JUMPING AND SIT ANIMATIONS)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 09:42:18 PM by zachisawesome7550 »

how many halfassed addons can you release in a day

fr tho that looks like something you could make on xalos' blender gamemode

I understand you are young and learning but if you refuse to listen to suggestions dont keep posting addons or you will get bad comments

I understand you are young and learning but if you refuse to listen to suggestions dont keep posting addons or you will get bad comments
This addon took me 4 months to make. Do you even know how much stress i had to go through to even get the model to render in the game? A LOT. I was trying to stand up for myself and take myself in to a situation i have never learned a single thing abou before. Again, im only now experimenting with the Torque Engine.

throwback to when spongebob kept modeling spongebob models and spamming it all over the place until he got banned/cast away

eventually he returned a changed man and really explored different things that didn't involve obsessing over one entire franchise. maybe you should like, follow in the latter half of his footsteps

If it's only for experimental purposes, then perhaps either keep the add-on to yourself, or maybe try releasing your stuff in Modification Help first

You could just pile up all Doraemon stuff in one thread.

Like I've said before can you use this model instead, it looks much better.

Better model in 5 minutes
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 08:24:41 PM by MoleManFromMiddleMars »

You could just pile up all Doraemon stuff in one thread.

Like I've said before can you use this model instead, it looks much better.

I did, i used the head and torso. I moved the polygons in his mouth so it would be closed

This addon took me 4 months to make. Do you even know how much stress i had to go through to even get the model to render in the game? A LOT. I was trying to stand up for myself and take myself in to a situation i have never learned a single thing abou before. Again, im only now experimenting with the Torque Engine.
thats great and all but at least put them all into one topic

I did, i used the head and torso. I moved the polygons in his mouth so it would be closed

Why did you shut the mouth?

Why did you shut the mouth?

I didnt wanna have his mouth open unnaturally, its just weird to have someones mouth open while theyre doing multiple actions

I didnt wanna have his mouth open unnaturally, its just weird to have someones mouth open while theyre doing multiple actions

But don't Blockheads tend to have their mouths open at all times?