Doraemon Playertype

Author Topic: Doraemon Playertype  (Read 7917 times)

Yeah, I'm sure it was the critics that got him riled up and not everyone loving with him in every thread he makes, right? Not to say it wasn't funny before (in this case it's just beating a dead horse), but criticism certainly wasn't what he was getting mad about.
that's not at all what i'm talking about
i know the kid is like 12 but by that age you should at least have some capacity of understanding when someone is being helpful and when somebody isn't. i'd like to say that at that age you should also know when you should and shouldn't respond but i know an unfortunate amount of adults who do much better than zach

anyways with what you're talking about it was funny for a day or so but past that everyone was just constantly being a loving rooster about it and trolling him

Oh so he made that up...

Well in that case, well done Red Spy, that was a dead-on impression.
for the record, if somebody quotes a private message and you click it, you'll be taken to their profile. It seems that was not the case here though. just something to keep in mind for the future to save you some confusion.

Fixed jumping and sit sequences

Fixed jumping and sit sequences

Look whos talking. Those touhou playertypes you made didnt look good either smh, and they didnt work on multiplayer like this one.

Look whos talking. Those touhou playertypes you made didnt look good either smh, and they didnt work on multiplayer like this one.
wow man, I dunno what to say

they do work on multiplayer now tho

He's giving you reasonable advice. There's no reason to bring in other stuff into this.

debateable

completely sure that trash looked better, but ok

loving OWNED

Pomp vs Zach. Who do you think will win?

pomp's got the anime lewds on his side :iceCream: