Author Topic: Return to Blockland  (Read 1174 times)

So, I came back to Blockland after a little hiatus and found I couldn't change my colorset. After some searching I found RTB being missing was the culprit. I tried looking for RTB but the download is broken. Could anyone send a download link for it?

oh boy. looks like we gotta break the bad news to ya

Avoid using RTB (even modified ones), it's broken and it is known to crash people's games.

Use Blockland Glass instead - according to your posts you might already be using this, maybe contact Scout/Jincux about the issue if you're using it

Avoid using RTB (even modified ones), it's broken and it is known to crash people's games.

wtf no it doesent ive used rtb even after glass came out

Not sure what you're using them but 90% of those crashing posts were from RTB. People should stop using RTB anyway because there's no more support for it.
Why are you using RTB anyway?

No one really has a good reason to use it other than "I don't like Glass", in which, they usually don't have a good reason for that either.

It has all the same benefits that RTB did while it was still alive. The difference is that RTB isn't alive.

Don't listen to this guy. He can't even spell "potatow" right.

I think BL glass is the best way to go. I jumped out of my chair when I found out there was a replacement for RTB. Its about time.

glass is ten times more functional and practical than rtb. learn to deal with change