Left Alive

Author Topic: Left Alive  (Read 1651 times)

holy stuff
"Announced at PlayStation's pre-show press conference, information is as yet thin on the ground however we do know the Armored Core series director Toshifumi Nabeshima is on board, as is the Ghost in the Shell: Arise and Xenoblade Chronicles X mech designer Takayuki Yanase (also worked on Armored Core 2 (and Another Age), MGS4 Guns Of The Patriots, and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance).

As you may have spotted in the header image above, the Metal Gear series character designer Yoji Shinkawa is involved too—forming a team which will 'join forces to create Left Alive's dark and gritty world.'"

oh stuff

death stranding vs. left alive

who would win

oh stuff

death stranding vs. left alive

who would win

they join together to give us two very exciting games

Hope this project is left alive.

i really thought this was gonna be some kind of reversed left4dead from the title

we solved it, PT confirmed

i would actually play silent gear hill

is this a left 4 dead prequel

i really thought this was gonna be some kind of reversed left4dead from the title
But then it would be right2live

For people who don't know what this game actually is, it's set in the Front Mission Universe.

For people who don't know what this game actually is, it's set in the Front Mission Universe.
I have no loving clue what the Front Mission Universe is either, sooo

I have no loving clue what the Front Mission Universe is either, sooo
Well op didn't include that this is a Front Mission game in op

it’s literally the first thing you see in the article’s title lmao
“Left Alive is a new action shooter [...] set in the Front Mission universe”

in any case i’ll probably update the OP to be a little more professional in a few hours or something
edit: gonna wait until something more official comes out to update this, since it feels a little pointless to set up when there's no real info yet
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 12:09:45 PM by AutoBahn »