Author Topic: [NEWS] Merkel's party lose seats in German elections, AfD makes huge gains  (Read 6211 times)

Pretty soon after, anti-AfD protests have broken out over Germany

Berlin police also reported that some of their officers were also pelted with bottles and rocks.

of loving course

more like angela schekel lol!!!!!!!!! XD jew

libtards cryindn.g as
Jb uaul! 😂😂😂😎😏😏

This is so loving autistic it's insane. Why throw a tantrum over a party you hate LOSING? They aren't even the official opposition they just won some seats because Merkel is incompetent even by German standards.

The person with the moral high ground told them they should, and that's all you really need to mobilize an army of handicaps

The person with the moral high ground told them they should, and that's all you really need to mobilize an army of handicaps

Especially if they're German.

Crowd of 50 SLAIN by unknown Porsche 911. The protesters were standing on the autobahn in protest when the 911 struck them at speeds close to 148.8 mph.

Its impossible for afd to win because 40% of the population is already muslim.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Germany
The number's closer to 5% - and many Muslims are also Germans. There's no part of citizenship that says you can't be a Muslim.

You have a right to dislike Islam, but at least don't use outright lies.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 11:33:06 AM by TristanLuigi »

The number's closer to 5% - and many Muslims are also Germans. There's no part of citizenship that says you can't be a Muslim.

You have a right to dislike Islam, but at least don't use outright lies.
Nah the muslim population in germany is 99% of the entire population

The number's closer to 5% - and many Muslims are also Germans.

Just because they live in Germany doesn't make them ethnically German. It's like saying that you are a car because you live in a garage.

Just because they live in Germany doesn't make them ethnically German. It's like saying that you are a car because you live in a garage.

-treemonday-

How many americans claim they are ethnically Cree or Ojibwa? They are very upfront that they conquered and removed the treemondays.

How many americans claim they are ethnically Cree or Ojibwa? They are very upfront that they conquered and removed the treemondays.

edgy

edgy

i would've worded it differently but he's honestly right. native american ethnicities are seperate from US ethnicities (e.g. afro-americans)- they're waaay older and already have thoroughly established customs. assimilated native american dynasties are a different story, but tribals aren't what I'd call USamericans
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 06:24:33 PM by Juncoph »

Can I be proud about my ancestors conquering, killing, and forcing their ways on the English?