2 (3.4%)
Super Mario Odyssey
11 (18.6%)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
14 (23.7%)
Doraemon 2: Nobita and the crCIA in toyland
24 (40.7%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: The Game Awards 2017 - LIVE RIGHT NOW  (Read 16413 times)

i can't believe mario and rabbids won the best strategy game at the nobody cares awards 2017

the world was saved from disaster from pubg not winning
i can't believe mario and rabbids won the best strategy game at the nobody cares awards 2017
Yeah this was a surprise to me too kingdom battle is good but its not best strategy game good

OKAY OKAY SO BOTW DLC AND IT WINNING GOTY IS AMAZING AND ALL

BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT BAYONETTA 3???? i shat myself so hard, i didn't even believe it. I legit thought it wasn't even gonna be on switch. I thought because there was no switch "click" intro, it would be for PS4 and Xbone, but nope. Switch exclusive.

wait did xcom for babies actually win when actual xcom was on the ballot lmao

wait did xcom for babies actually win when actual xcom was on the ballot lmao
what you think this isnt a glorified popularity contest or something

I can't believe how much I despise Bayonetta.
forget the third game.

this years gamer awards did not disappoint. me at least...

I can't believe how much I despise Bayonetta.
forget the third game.
out of curiosity, why?
i've never played any of them

out of curiosity, why?
i've never played any of them

The character is basically a personified special interest, with all actions being hyper loveualized. (Includes one handed mode)
Everything has a sickening amount of motion blur, and all scenes have way too much going on.
The plot goes farther than "over-the-top" at every given moment.
Loud and obnoxious community/fanbase with an egregious amount of franchise bleed.

The games are essentially a bad shlock anime.

I wasn't expecting a bootleg Tommy Wiseau, but i loved every second of it

The character is basically a personified special interest, with all actions being hyper loveualized. (Includes one handed mode)
Everything has a sickening amount of motion blur, and all scenes have way too much going on.
The plot goes farther than "over-the-top" at every given moment.
For the most part, this is why I like the series. I like that it's beyond insane, and I like the technical gameplay as well of counters/mixing up ranged attacks with close combat. The fast-paced jazzy music also fits well with what's going on for me. Admittedly yeah there isn't much to Bayonetta's character, the story isn't the strong aspect of the series, and yeah she's loveualized, but with that I mean, she has a "Climax" Mode, I think they play it up just because (And maybe cause Kamiya wanted it that way). But, no, I can completely understand where you're coming from and I can see why these would also be reasons to not like the series. I think we're getting to a point though where, yeah, a fanbase can deter you, but I think that's with anything nowadays.

I don't know what witchfire is but im hyped

So can someone recap for me pls I was busy watching the disaster artist yesterday

overwatch earns "best ongoing game" award even though all they add is skins and the occasional map and hero.
wonder how much blizzard paid them