12 (13%)
Land of Dran
40 (43.5%)
Something else "block" related
15 (16.3%)
Block Party
25 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 92

Author Topic: Land of Dran  (Read 32768 times)

The chat GUI looks nice,
not even - the big white box which covers a huge portion of the screen is insanely annoying in gameplay. if it had no background so you could see directly though it, it would be great

tbh if the screen resolution were to be a lot better the chat box would look fine

tbh if the screen resolution were to be a lot better the chat box would look fine
You can now change the resolution in prefs.txt.

Anyway, it's been a month since my last video. I've been wanting to start working on this again but wasn't sure where to start. For now I'm going to fix map lighting and then try and get a new model loading system to make things look better.

just noticed you havent fixed the lua thing........ wassup dren.. dran.......

just noticed you havent fixed the lua thing........ wassup dren.. dran.......
I fixed it.

Anyway:

I made it so you can color nodes now.
Also I got a new terrain texture and fixed the terrain lighting though it's hard to see in this video.
Next up will be animation fixes and a new ingame 3d font.
I'm hoping to generally make it look a bit better over the next few days.

I fixed it.
thank you, my love

as for the game it looks nice, but I can tell you a different font could really go a long way on that "GUEST" above the guy's head

where can i get the latest version?

thank you, my love

as for the game it looks nice, but I can tell you a different font could really go a long way on that "GUEST" above the guy's head
That's what I meant about changing the ingame 3d text.
I'm gonna work on that tomorrow. I also gotta fix the brick top stud rotation.
where can i get the latest version?
Not out at the moment.
I only just started working on this again.

this game needs truck races that let you reverse backwards at lightspeed and when you reach the finish line it goes "you're winner!"

this game needs truck races that let you reverse backwards at lightspeed and when you reach the finish line it goes "you're winner!"

I guess you can make it yourself by Lua script? (if possible at this stage)

oh stuff I just made the connection between the inclusion of the word "lua" in the OP and the game actually using lua for scripting, I am now officially invested in this concept
have you specified what platforms this bitch will run on
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 08:10:17 PM by Foxscotch »

oh stuff I just made the connection between the inclusion of the word "lua" in the OP and the game actually using lua for scripting, I am now officially invested in this concept
have you specified what platforms this bitch will run on
Wait you didn't realize it used lua for add-ons? Did you think it used c++?
Anyway I've fixed terrain lighting, brick top texture rotation, added the ability to color model nodes and fixed the player. I'm working on fixing the ingame text and letting multiple animations play at once. Then I'll probably add player customization.

Wait you didn't realize it used lua for add-ons? Did you think it used c++?
the thought of any addons at all literally did not cross my mind for one second

Name is a bit better:

I'm gonna try and add gradients to make it look better I guess.

Any suggestions?