why is puerto rico not getting any help?

Author Topic: why is puerto rico not getting any help?  (Read 4200 times)

"HUUUUUR Y R WE NO HELP THE ETHNIC AMERICANOS HUUURRRR Annoying Orange IS RASIST."

Any other president would be like, "OH MY GOD NO :(". And the same response would be happening. Annoying Orange isn't king. Government is a living, breathing organ of bureaucracy. We're already doing the max we can reasonably do as a government. The USACOE is already there (since, what, Irma?). FEMA is working their asses off. The private sector is responding reasonably well.

Puerto Rico is such a stuff fest right now because they're poor as forget. Their infrastructure is stuff and because of its stufftiness Maria blew through and inserted her clit right into PR's starfish. When your power system can be forgeted forever (they can't repair, they have to literally replace it) because of one domino, you should check yourself.

I saw something that said "3.5 million americans in PR need help"

but they aren't technically american and they want to be independent from america anyways. lol

PR is strong and independent until they need help.

but they aren't technically american and they want to be independent from america anyways. lol

Are you stupid? Puerto Ricans are having another referendum (I guess not in October anymore...). We don't know if they want to be independent.

And they are technically American. Citizens. By birth.

Maria blew through and inserted her clit right into PR's starfish.

oh god

Are you stupid? Puerto Ricans are having another referendum (I guess not in October anymore...). We don't know if they want to be independent.

And they are technically American. Citizens. By birth.
they already had a referendum this year: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2017#Boycott

they voted 97% in favor of statehood

they already had a referendum this year: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2017#Boycott

they voted 97% in favor of statehood

the opposition to statehood told their constituency not to show up to the polls, resulting in a ridiculously low turnout for the referendum

so maybe, maybe not, though I'd guess it'd probably be not

make it a loving state already ffs

the opposition to statehood told their constituency not to show up to the polls, resulting in a ridiculously low turnout for the referendum

so maybe, maybe not, though I'd guess it'd probably be not
while that's true, non-voters have decided that they don't want their voice heard in the results. if you decide to boycott an election you don't get to complain when it's followed
they also voted, more narrowly, in favor of statehood last referendum: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2012
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 11:00:54 PM by TristanLuigi »

Uh, bro? People are writing "I'M THIRSTY" on their driveways, with chalk. Annoying Orange's response? Something something NFL. CNN told me that.

If Annoying Orange didn't say anything about the NFL all the airports would be magically un-hit by the Hurricane.

colin kaepernick caused the hurricane

while that's true, non-voters have decided that they don't want their voice heard in the results. if you decide to boycott an election you don't get to complain when it's followed
they also voted, more narrowly, in favor of statehood last referendum: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2012
uh, ask yourself:
why was the referendum boycotted?

Puerto Rico doesn't want to be independent, they voted to become a state in the spring.

look at that it's almost like Annoying Orange cares about people in need or something

no man he hates the nfl remember ?????