Blocko Hotel Peekarica [24/7]

Poll

Will you be with Christmas in Blocko Hotel?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Blocko Hotel Peekarica [24/7]  (Read 7265 times)

Back in the days of 2010, Blocko Hotel Peekarica used to be famous in Blockland with tens of people playing the server each time it was up.

History
It all started way back in December 2009 with someone else to recreate a public room from the real Habbo Hotel. Once the Welcome Lounge was done, ideas popped up to recreate Habbo Hotel with working navigator, public rooms, private rooms and more! In May 2010, the Alpha edition of Blocko Hotel was opened for the public. The server was then hosted until 2012, when the VPS went down taking Blocko Hotel with it. old topic >>

In 2013 I started to rebuild the project, making it better detailed and more realistic. However, the lack of interest and the removal of terrain and interiors years ago delayed the project a long time. It's 2017 now, the motivation went to the fullest and Blocko Hotel beta edition is ready to be opened to the public!

Upcoming Events:
*Easter, March 2018
* Blockowood, April 2018
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 08:21:18 PM by Antares »

Will the pool be open?

Back when Blockland had slopes. Pools were loving closed.

aw dude I remember this

thanks for making an effort for it to come back

Is it still WIP or is there a save of it?

edit: im an idiot, read some more of the main topic and saw it was going to be on a dedi

I can finally use this.

Lol.

There were a couple of players that joined today, stayed for a little and build something. Because of this I decided to host the server for 24/7 again.

you should use a camera mod to get that isometric view.

I would try electrks 2d camera mod, but it doesn't have camera views for corners

omg im excited to see this again. i was actually thinking about this server the other day. i distinctly remember hanging out around that bus one night with like 3 other people on the server just shooting the stuff. super cool to see it again <3

Ay, this is really cool! I'm wondering, is the perspective first person or 3rd person? (like shown in pictures, i feel like im an idiot for asking this)

Ay, this is really cool! I'm wondering, is the perspective first person or 3rd person? (like shown in pictures, i feel like im an idiot for asking this)

Thanks! I made the isometric screenshots to show off the rooms much better.

The Sun Terrace will be finished this week. You can already check out the public room.

I played some of it, and i really enjoyed it. just 2 questions:

1. Will there be private lots for large-scale games?

2. Are there plans for Infobus trips, or will the doors stay closed for now?