banned for clickpushing

Author Topic: banned for clickpushing  (Read 25703 times)

all of these retarts are getting jimmy lee janked over someone clicking and getting banned for it
liquidated autism at its finest

brickichu, no one is upset. Someone was constantly using the click push feature, you're predicting someone's emotion because they faced consequences for doing what told not to do.

No one's upset, OP got punished for not following the rules. Do you get upset when you enforce rules? Didn't think so. It's just a debate at the moment, all of this is opinions, but what's fact, is that he broke rules.
you sure because the upsetness in this thread is awfully palpable, i mean just look at these reactions over something so mundane

you sure because the upsetness in this thread is awfully palpable, i mean just look at these reactions over something so mundane
ok but OP made a drama thread because he got banned for literally breaking the rules and being warned

ok but OP made a drama thread because he got banned for literally breaking the rules and being warned
did i imply he wasn't upset as well?

hey brik you smell like loving oNIons GET THE forget ou TO FO MYT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did i imply he wasn't upset as well?
so you're just coming here to talk stuff about everyone being "upset"? ok cool

the op made a drama because he got banned for doing something after told not too, that's the only mundane thing I see. This drama has been strung along for far too long now anyway. I think most of the people in this thread agree with the facts.

upsetti spaghetti i need my regretti

No, if you read my original post you'd see what I came in this thread about; I just also happen to think it's silly how pushing people on a server results in threads like these.
upsetti spaghetti i need my regretti
upvoted

No, if you read my original post you'd see what I came in this thread about; I just also happen to think it's silly how pushing people on a server results in threads like these.upvoted
the real question tonight is are black people real
i say  no they're all in your head just go ***insert snap oF Finger emoji movie 2017 here**** and they're gone ba boom

I just also happen to think it's silly how pushing people on a server results in threads like these.
He was being a general nuisance as people tried to play the game normally. He broke 2 rules, one of them being gamethrowing (admitting he was the killer when he wasnt) so I did my job.

urgh...it must be hard saying that man...you've probably been through a lot yourself!!...

the real question tonight is are black people real
i say  no they're all in your head just go ***insert snap oF Finger emoji movie 2017 here**** and they're gone ba boom
This post is extremely rude. I will contact your mom and inform her of your misbehavior.

This post is extremely rude. I will contact your mom and inform her of your misbehavior.
forget OFF PRINCIPLE NIPPLE DEMON IM NOT IN THE MOOD