Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) updated, brings back official MP support  (Read 1576 times)

I have no idea why they did this but holy stuff thank you

Any links or further information would be nice.

Any links or further information would be nice.
If you got the update through steam or GOG then just boot it, you'll see they removed the gamespy stuff and that people are hosting servers

radical
I have no idea why they did this but holy stuff thank you
probably to build up hype for new battlefront 2 while also making the original battlefront 2 a good purchase for people who want a multiplayer star wars shooter but don't have a good enough system to play the new one

they don't really lose anything from fixing the multiplayer

Apparently you can only have 4 actual players in a match (although somehow there was one 64 player server), hope this is an accident. Also I don't know if this is just me but all servers have 0 ping for me in the menu.

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Downloading Freakin' Now
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 03:47:54 PM by cblock360 »

empire at war apparently also got the same update

empire at war apparently also got the same update
Sick, I remember playing Absolute Enhancement Mod with a cousin (we couldn't afford the forces of corruption/gold edition). I wonder if AEM is still good...

Best multiplayer star wars game. I should set up a server and we should all play some time

awww shiiiit
i haven't gotten to play the actual multiplayer of it yet so what better time to start than now ey

kudos to Disney, hopefully more old games get updated.
All developers should do this to games that used GameSpy.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I was wondering why the forget it had a 3gb update

i diddnt know i wanted member of parliament support in star wars till now