Poll

What should we build?

Cruise ship
Ski lodge
Urban techo dance floor stuff from previous years

Author Topic: New Year's 2018 Probe Topic (Poll + Server added)  (Read 9444 times)

Why not a cruise ship off the coast of a ski resort... weeeohhh

jk don't do that but just a cruise ship alone seems pretty boring and wrong season

minigame idea: freeze tag. players run away from an "it" player (or several "it" players) and have to avoid being struck by a melee weapon. unfrozen players can free frozen players with their melee weapon.

Why not a cruise ship off the coast of a ski resort... weeeohhh

jk don't do that but just a cruise ship alone seems pretty boring and wrong season
*goes to different part of planet* huh what its not winter anymore

Let's also make an iceberg if we're doing a cruise ship

Hey mates, if we don't get some commitment here soon, I might not bother with it this year.
There's a lot of interest in joining, but that doesn't help me make a good build per se.

Hey there. Just wanted to say that I was a bit busy and forgot to badger people into building.
This doesn't look like it's going to happen, so hopefully the clique already have something good built.

Hey there. Just wanted to say that I was a bit busy and forgot to badger people into building.
This doesn't look like it's going to happen, so hopefully the clique already have something good built.
yuck

well there goes a trend

No matter what happens now, let us not forget our history.

Im just gonna suggest this.

Maybe use one of the previous maps and do some slight modifications to it. I know it kinda feels cheap but I mean it could hold help.

What is required for a new year's build? I'm willing to whip something up that may not be as extravagant as a whole cruise ship, more like a stern of a RMS ship lodged into an iceberg.