Author Topic: [HISTORIC] Boy Scouts to admit girls into their ranks  (Read 10127 times)

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 02:59:22 PM by Trogtor »

the children are going to catch cooties now

[news] traps are allowed into girl scouts

why couldn't they have done this when i was in boy scouts. i would have loved to get laid at camporees. get my poon hunting merit badge

boys in girl scouts when

why not destroy all of society

That's good. Should just call it scouts tho

That's good. Should just call it scouts tho
now that i think about this isn't a bad idea. girl and boy scouts are pretty different and i think boy scouts is taken a lot more seriously then girl scouts are. like getting your eagle scout can really look good for a resume and (i think) get you scholarships

because boy scouts do wayyy more than girl scouts

a lot of girl scout groups just do crafts and sell cookies while some do a little bit more so idk i guess girls were fed up lol

because boy scouts do way more than girl scouts apparently

a lot of girl scout groups just do crafts and sell cookies while some do a little bit more so idk i guess girls were fed up lol

then make the girls do more..?

then make the girls do more..?
it's up to the individual leaders of the girl scouts, and clearly some of them weren't doing stuff lol
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 02:56:49 PM by Khaz »

now that i think about this isn't a bad idea. girl and boy scouts are pretty different and i think boy scouts is taken a lot more seriously then girl scouts are. like getting your eagle scout can really look good for a resume and (i think) get you scholarships

anyone who sees "eagle scout" on a woman's resume is going to laugh their asses off if they're not some type of SJW

it's up to the individual leaders of the girl scouts, and clearly some of them weren't doing stuff lol

so let's force ourselves into a group not meant for us instead of leaving the girl scouts en masse and forming other organizations

brilliant
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 02:57:55 PM by Tactical Nuke »