Author Topic: [HISTORIC] Boy Scouts to admit girls into their ranks  (Read 10742 times)

if they really gave a stuff about doing boy scout style stuff they probably wouldn't join the girl scouts in the first place. we're arguing about a nonissue. there's like 2.6 million girl scouts in america, how many do you honestly believe want to join the boy scouts?
? they're letting girls into the boy scouts, not girl scouts into the boy scouts. i mean, sure i'd be possible to be a girl scout and a boy scout at the same time, but the main point is that they're letting girls into boy scouts

as a former boy scout i can say that this is a loving disgrace

"everyones so sensitive these days, sjws are ruining america"
"boy scouts can now admit girls"
">:O"

tru but it's not fun
perhaps if they did all these things in one program hmmm

i'm pretty sure i learned to knit and bake in like 5th grade i can teach you after school

? they're letting girls into the boy scouts, not girl scouts into the boy scouts. i mean, sure i'd be possible to be a girl scout and a boy scout at the same time, but the main point is that they're letting girls into boy scouts

ok then. how many girls do you think honestly want to join the boy scouts?

as a former boy scout i can say that this is a loving disgrace
i think being a boy scout made me gayish

ok then. how many girls do you think honestly want to join the boy scouts?
hell should i know? there's probably a few girls out there that enjoy camping and stuff. like 25% of the female population is tomboys

being a boyscout for like 6 years was dumb as stuff and not worth my time

letting girls in is an improvement

hell should i know? there's probably a few girls out there that enjoy camping and stuff.

well if this is being blown up bigger than it needs to be there should probably be a comparable amount of girls that really want to join the boy scouts. i guess we'll have to wait and see how many join then

like 25% of the female population is tomboys

this might just be a california thing but i've never seen a tomboy that wasn't a lesbian

letting girls in is an improvement

This is hilarious. This is legitimately embarrassing for feminism and especially the girl scouts, this is probably a bigger statement about how ineffective female leadership is than anything else. The Girl Scouts youth organization is actually so unappealing and dysfunctional that girls would rather switch over to the Boy Scouts because it's better in almost every way. We truly live in the most ridiculous timeline.

The Boy Scouts organization really just needs to absorb the Girl Scouts, can all the previous executives, and then split the program into two halves for each gender. Then we can just have all the programs of each organization under one board of leadership and everyone is free to pick and choose.

they learn, what, knitting and baking? bird watching?
That sounds fun.

This is hilarious. This is legitimately embarrassing for feminism and especially the girl scouts, this is probably a bigger statement about how ineffective female leadership is than anything else. The Girl Scouts youth organization is actually so unappealing and dysfunctional that girls would rather switch over to the Boy Scouts because it's better in almost every way. We truly live in the most ridiculous timeline.

The Boy Scouts organization really just needs to absorb the Girl Scouts, can all the previous executives, and then split the program into two halves for each gender. Then we can just have all the programs of each organization under one board of leadership and everyone is free to pick and choose.
um, girl scouts isn't worse because it's run by women/feminists--that's insane. it sucks because the people who run both are old-timey christians who believe it's better for women to learn to knit and stuff than do things that are actually fun and useful. de-segregating the clubs so girls can learn useful skills is not 'embarrassing for feminism' and I'm at a loss as to how you came to that conclusion

but I'd agree a single organization (probably just 'Scouts' not Boy Scouts) should exist and let everyone of both genders pick and choose.

this might just be a california thing but i've never seen a tomboy that wasn't a lesbian
probably. all the tomboys i met in new york were heteroloveual nymphomaniacs

um, girl scouts isn't worse because it's run by women/feminists and you're insane. it sucks because the people who run both are old-timey christians who believe it's better for women to learn to knit and stuff than do things that are actually fun and useful. de-segregating the clubs so girls can learn useful skills is not 'embarrassing for feminism' and I'm at a loss as to how you came to that conclusion

but I'd agree a single organization (probably just 'Scouts' not Boy Scouts) should exist and let everyone of both genders pick and choose.
take a second. sit back. relax. deep breaths. realize that you're taking rally seriously

Yeah sure thing bro. It's totally Christian traditionalism's fault even though it's an organization run by a woman of color with a STEM degree with other women from similar backgrounds for women. We should instill Muslim leaders instead so that all the girls can learn how to cover their bodies and be subservient to men.

There's a surprising amount of statistical overlap between family men and people who lobby to keep the richard-pusillanimous individual ratio at 1:0 in their adolescent boy khaki-short-short club.

I won't imply anything else  :cookieMonster:

Holy stuff you're autistic. No one is against this.

They should rename Boy Scouts to Real Scouts and girl scouts pusillanimous individual scouts.