NorCal Wildfire Thread: Calistoga Evacuated

Author Topic: NorCal Wildfire Thread: Calistoga Evacuated  (Read 2924 times)

red spy you should drive through the burned out areas blasting "through the fire and flames" on max volume out your car windows

how about no

jesus smoked a mad ass blunt fam

why is it that 90% of the news I hear about California is how the state is literally on fire

my family members who live in sonoma have already evacuated
strong southward winds are coming tonight, which is right in the direction of my hometown (sonoma)

great

I mean I live in vallejo at the moment but still
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 01:15:45 AM by Electrk² »

if that chateau goes down i'm gonna be loving pissed

I've lived in Healdsburg my entire life and it's super worrying and tragic what's happened/going on. I've been down in San Diego for the past week visiting family and I was supposed to fly back into Santa Rosa airport this afternoon but it's closed due to the havoc the fire caused Santa Rosa.

The speed this fire started at was insane, I was on the phone with a friend at midnight when it first started, and they were telling me about how it was only on the outskirts. I woke up 6 hours later to find half of Santa Rosa burned down. Super scary stuff.

Took this photo while driving along 121.

Disney started the fire to gain more land.

Took this photo while driving along 121.

oh stuff
that's pretty close

yeah I saw some smoke on the hills near napa while driving home on highway 12, but no flames or anything

here's what the sky in sonoma looked like a few days ago

ye for the past three days the light's been orange

update: the death toll has risen to 24 since yesterday

currently 20,000 people are either homeless or evacuated, 7,000 people without power and 463 people are still missing

here's a map of the wildfires

Is there a way we can donate these fires to north korea and let them have them instead.

boy am I glad for living in SoCal