Furby Player!

Author Topic: Furby Player!  (Read 12588 times)

The point is to give him instructions he can follow to be more respected and less cringey
If I had said, "give a short description" he would think that he's already doing that, because he is
The trouble is that his descriptions are extremely cringe inducing

Why the heck does "cringe" matter to you? Cringe inducing because of what exactly? What else do you dislike about it?

Well I admit it's a matter of personal taste, but given all the negative replies it's a taste shared by a lot of people

don't let the naysayers bring you down zach, follow your dreams - that's something doraemon would probably say!

Well I don't know any other way to tell him not to say cringe stuff
It's clear that he can't sell his add-ons without cringe so it's better if he doesn't try to

ngl your attempt to play quality control here is cringier than his model

ngl your attempt to play quality control here is cringier than his model
Not at all. Pompmaker is absolutely right.

You gonna drama the kid and ban him from your server because he made a poor model? stuffting on an attempt because you think it's cringy is forgetin' low.

pomp is right that his stuff doesn't fit, but the whole problem is his attitude is giving the vibe "stop posting and fix ur stuff" when the attitude should be "its great you're actually making sorta functional addons, heres what you can do better"

like pomp, would you have liked it if i was stuffting on your tanks way back in the day when you first started making mods? I tried to give you constructive advice while understanding that you just didnt have enough experience to tell the difference between a model that fits in real well and a model that, while functional, doesn't really look that great. at no point did i tell you to stop making things, just to try to fix this or that while going forward.

to be honest if i was zach's age making models mine would probably look a lot worse
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 01:23:49 AM by Trogtor »

to be honest if was zach's age making models mine would probably look a lot worse
would you care to repeat that

to be honest if i was zach's age making models mine would probably look a lot worse
mine looked worse when i was older than him

the thing is zach should try to get feedback on his models and polish em before releasing them
i mean look at the right ear it's not even connected to the body lmao

It seems you have taken some artistic inspiration from Pablo Picasso. This piece appears to be somewhat abstract. I noticed one of the ears is detached from the head. Were you using this to make a political statement? Something related to governments paying news outlets to tell lies and that you've made the decision to disconnect from the mainstream media and find alternative means of which to draw your conclusions?

Whatever the case, this piece is fantastic. You're definitely a master of creating organic artwork. Your skills are on par with the likes of Kobble or Conan. Ignore any narrow minded fool who seeks to destroy your artistic spirit. They are but scum attempting to police the free world of art.

You gonna drama the kid and ban him from your server because he made a poor model?
wow you're assuming a 1 is a 100 here