Clan page trolling has run rampant.

Author Topic: Clan page trolling has run rampant.  (Read 5354 times)

Someone wants to make a clan to make new friends and a few starfishs show up just to troll it to oblivion. They do it because they know they can.

fine fine I'll stop
not like there was any point to it anyways

i dont know
but if you dont like what im saying you can just ignore it

what else is this topic for anymore

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=313180.0

no one wants to join your stuff clan bb

we already know you're mad

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308325.0

Oh loving amazing. You Majin Madhatters, a clan that added people without permission, and did it just to seem like people gave a stuff about you.

tony those topics were months ago, and it only happened twice
once to a guy everyone dislikes, and the second that just seemed to discontinue itself

Oh loving amazing. You Majin Madhatters, a clan that added people without permission, and did it just to seem like people gave a stuff about you.
that was master matthew

tony those topics were months ago, and it only happened twice
once to a guy everyone dislikes, and the second that just seemed to discontinue itself

It's been going on for years in the harvest.

It's been going on for years in the harvest.

there's a difference between 'rampant' and 'targeted'

serious clans are really just laughing stock as of recently. until someone pulls out something serious (and brings attention to it) then there's not much to it

serious clans are really just laughing stock as of recently.
not really

Tablesalt and drydess troll clans endlessly.

new clan pages no longer show up anymore.

Coincidence?

serious clans are really just laughing stock as of recently

what did he mean by this

I guess he meant that people no longer take clans that serious

yeah

have you considered maybe no one wants to make a clan since there's already plenty of building ones out there (since that's really all it's for)

Glenn and I are good friends on discord and I can say I warned him his clan idea wouldnt work out. His acceptance model was too open and he was not looking at things realistically.

Tablesalt and drydess troll clans endlessly.

new clan pages no longer show up anymore.

Coincidence?
The clan landscape on blockland has been dead for many years my dude. The atmosphere in the community has shifted over the past 8 years to where serious clans are just not as doable as they used to be, for a variety of reasons. Chief among them being the game's declining playerbase and the fact that most users on Blockland are the same ones that've been playing for many years now and they've already grown up and are too busy IRL to support or manage a clan.

Glenn and I are good friends on discord and I can say I warned him his clan idea wouldnt work out.
Who's Glenn?

not really
what did he mean by this
the only serious clan really right now is probably just cohort along with whatever recent other building one, and all the other ones that people take seriously just end up looking either pathetic or cringy. the nonserious ones are usually annoying with a few actually funny ones in there
to be honest i don't see why cd still exists at all considering how all of that can just go into gd with no harm done