Author Topic: You can change the outcome of a single historical event. What do you choose?  (Read 4171 times)

The alternative outcome has to something that could have reasonably occurred.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_vice_presidential_candidate_selection,_1944
Wallace instead of Truman - could have prevented the Cold War.

Annoying Orange and hillary becoming the two primary candidates for president

Annoying Orange and hillary becoming the two primary candidates for president
bitch that's 2 events
also not really history yet

Annoying Orange's father not having offspring

Annoying Orange's father not having offspring
alright i'll allow that

op being born...................

Lego being cucks over Blockland's branding. If things had gone differently, Lego Worlds wouldn't exist, this would be the biggest damn lego game ever, and 'Spot wouldn't have to work a day in his life.

That said I'm totally aware they'd want to rip creative control out of Bad's hands.

i thought lego uiniverse was what they went with, post badspot.

and it was actually a decent game. but they didnt foresee 10yo's parents not keeping a subscription up :p

austria-hungary goes to war with serbia shortly after the assassination of archduke frans ferdinand, instead of waiting around. at the time, support for austria-hungary was high, so the austro-hungarian/serbian war would not likely have ended up as a world war.

I would present the general public with the Rosetta Stone, with full translation guidelines, in 1842 immediately after Joseph Smith published the Book of Abraham.

i thought lego uiniverse was what they went with, post badspot.

and it was actually a decent game. but they didnt foresee 10yo's parents not keeping a subscription up :p
Wrong, it was because they couldn't afford to keep up with their costs of a snake detector.

Lego being cucks over Blockland's branding. If things had gone differently, Lego Worlds wouldn't exist, this would be the biggest damn lego game ever, and 'Spot wouldn't have to work a day in his life.

That said I'm totally aware they'd want to rip creative control out of Bad's hands.

>'Spot
>Bad's

holy stuff just call him Badspot or even just The Creator just don't abbreviate his name you sound dumb

OT: Stop the Jong family from ever existing. (kill off original Jong)

I would prevent Karl Marx's parents from meeting.