Author Topic: dumb rant: shadman  (Read 28183 times)

http://scholarship.shu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1040&context=student_scholarship

paper on virtual child research, AKA what shadman's drawing

in short, child enthusiasts have been proven to take cartoon characters the child recognizes and put them in situations involving love in order to groom the child into being able to do the same to them

I thought the link between cartoon child research and actual child enthusiasm was obvious, but apparently not

Unless you're personally planning on stopping shadman, you're preaching to the loving choir here.

Some people like Vigil are just child lovers. Get over it.

Careful there, you might be compensating for something

we should nuke shadman

Careful there, you might be compensating for something

dude epic roast keep it up

I mean holy stuff we drama'd willco for less

we get it holy forget lmao

-Dan Schneider bows to the vigilnoff
-In contact with 8 year old children
-Possess pennywise-like abilities
-Controls his ice cream van with an iron but fair fist
-Own human trafficking businesses globally.
-Direct descendants of WillyMcNilly
-Will bankroll the first child love dungeons on Mars (loligrad will be be the first dungeon)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be love slaves to the vigilnoff
-The vigilnoff said to have an IQ of 85, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Prison
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a demon who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of autism and rape with them
-learned how to lure children in under a week
-The vigilnoff is about 7 children old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, the vigilnoff is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We know his ultimate plan now. It is to forget children

I've literally never seen Beachbum go so petty until now

Or maybe I have and just didn't care

sometimes i worry people love this child enthusiast gag so much they actually believe it

pretty standard rly

>You're the one who wants to forget children
>I'm the ones who's petty

Wow ya got me.

>You're the one who wants to forget children

Extrapolating information that wasn't there, but ok.

hey!

me memeing aside i actually read your arguments and theres nothing really wrong tbh

you were just stating the law but yeah i think it's agreeable that loli is just forgeted all around morally.

if by any chance you're unaware that beachbum's trolling and u are being serious with your retorts/responses just letting you know he's trolling so nothing really to worry about

just a few more posts and im actually going to believe this is an enticing friday night for beachbum/redspy/atomic nuke or we

Extrapolating information that wasn't there, but ok.

The only reason someone would ever pretend that shadmans stuff isn't lolicon is if they violently jerk off to it.

hey!

me memeing aside i actually read your arguments and theres nothing really wrong tbh

you were just stating the law but yeah i think it's agreeable that loli is just forgeted all around morally.

if by any chance you're unaware that beachbum's trolling and u are being serious with your retorts/responses just letting you know he's trolling so nothing really to worry about

Nah I know he's a general nuisance lmao. Thank you for taking the time to understand my stance.