What's your most embarrassing moment or story in Blockland?

Author Topic: What's your most embarrassing moment or story in Blockland?  (Read 3961 times)

when I first tried to play blockland, I played on this dudes server named agnry faic. I accidently did 100 mininukes and got banned

these are not mine also one just wont stop trying i think that one is tofuu
but i must bring them to light
so you can bl_id ban or something
also realise one is recent
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 01:09:17 PM by yehellis3246 »

What does that have to do with this topic?

Back in 2011, I used to mine A LOT on red_guy's unlimited mining server. So one day I randomly met a girl on the server who I started mining with frequently, her name was V_DAYZ. A couple of days pass and I receive a message from her. This was back during the days of IRC chat on RTB, so we sometimes sent each other messages back and forth. So I click on this private message and she tells me she has been crushing on me lately. I have no idea why since we never got to know each other. It was very strange lol. I'm assuming she regretted it since she said it got awkward for her but we still played with each other from time to time.

One day I made a dumb mistake of making her mad over something silly, which was embarrassing. But we forgave each other over it and then she started playing a bunch on a Minecraft server I hosted for quite a while. V_DAYZ eventually stopped playing Blockland and only played on my Minecraft server from time to time but then she stopped coming to my server completely one day because of college. I never got her Steam account so I have no clue what she is up to nowadays lol. On the off chance anyone knows V_DAYZ, it would be neat to get back into contact with her.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 02:51:12 PM by WALDO »

Back in 2011, I used to mine A LOT on red_guy's unlimited mining server. So one day I randomly met a girl on the server who I started mining with frequently, her name was V_DAYZ. A couple of days pass and I receive a message from her. This was back during the days of IRC chat on RTB, so we sometimes sent each other messages back and forth. So I click on this private message and she tells me she has been crushing on me lately. I have no idea why since we never got to know each other. It was very strange lol. I'm assuming she regretted it since she said it got awkward for her but we still played with each other from time to time.

One day I made a dumb mistake of making her mad over something silly, which was embarrassing. But we forgave each other over it and then she started playing a bunch on a Minecraft server I hosted for quite a while. V_DAYZ eventually stopped playing Blockland and only played on my Minecraft server from time to time but then she stopped coming to my server completely one day because of college. I never got her Steam account so I have no clue what she is up to nowadays lol. On the off chance anyone knows V_DAYZ, it would be neat to get back into contact with her.
This post is your most embarrassing moment.

V_DAYZ | BL_ID 9919

Last Active on the Forums: June 28, 2012

This post is your most embarrassing moment.
Do I win then?  :cookieMonster:

everything. just all of it.

I once created a thread in off-top or drama titled "Bushido needs to shut up" or something very similar. The only reason I did it was because at the time I made the post he was number one with posts.

Up until the minute after the post, I thought it was funny.

But after that minute had gone by, I realized something very important.

It was not funny; it was very stupid.

one time i was on some house building server and i don't remember why but i started to get really mad at this guy

i called him a furry because i thought if you were a furry you had a furry beard

god damn furries with their marxist beards

probably most embarassing moment was how i lurked for like 2-3 months and then joined just so id know how yo fit in, but still ended up acting like an average newbie. i cant recall anything else

i started some stuff on hodot's boulder server and me and hodot had a huge falling out in public
the good ol days of 2013