Author Topic: -BlackBear- has taken it too far. Account thievery.  (Read 8963 times)

My phone still has the images cached, do any of you want to see the images?

everything about this drama is handicapped

yes
sure
The chatlogs were removed because they revealed BuildingBro's full name and email. Everything of use in the chatlogs were summarized in my post. You'd get little to nothing out of the screenshots

if this is true im giving full /support on this

honestly blackbear, aka walrus, cant take any judgement or anything against him/her, its dumb

honestly blackbear, aka walrus, cant take any judgement or anything against him/her, its dumb
did you even bother to read the thread

yes, it was about -blackbear- stealing some dudes account and then a chat with geben showed -blackbear- speaking inside his steam chat, bla bla bla

im just talking about another thing blackbear has done

"if this is true" you did not read the thread fully, check page  3

Aight y'all. After talking to both Black Bear and BLBuildingBro, we've concluded that BuildingBro's brother accessed his steam account from Florida and had access to his Email as well. BuildingBro got an email with the IP of the location that his account was being accessed from, which I used http://ipaddress.is to trace it to Florida. I then went to Black Bears server and traced his IP, which traced somewhere in Arizona.

Some things happened at the wrong times and lead BuildingBro to believe that black bear was the source of the steam account stealing, when it was just coincidentally his actual brother at a horrible time. Black bear is as far as I can tell, innocent( in this situation ). BuildingBro, however was being toxic and impersonating Black Bear in glass gen disc, so if any drama is going to be discussed, it should be that. Building Bro also admitted to trolling and had the 'I don't care...' anymore bullstuff.
Conclusion: Building bro isn't toxic enough to fake an entire drama. He jumped the gun and didn't inspect the situation with his brother enough, and assumed the 'hacker' was black bear.
Black bear, although maybe a bad host, is pretty clean here