Author Topic: -BlackBear- has taken it too far. Account thievery.  (Read 8912 times)

noedit: aaaaand you can't lock dramas

god loving damnit. fine, locking thread. I don't care if none of you believe me. why the forget would I make a drama to expose someone who has been exposed countless times. think about that.

im loving dying

god loving damnit. fine, locking thread. I don't care if none of you believe me. why the forget would I make a drama to expose someone who has been exposed countless times. think about that.
noedit: aaaaand you can't lock dramas
im loving dying

well i mean, it IS at the top of the thread...........
It was a joke but sadly it did not look like it :(

Why would you waste so much time faking it lol

Aight y'all. After talking to both Black Bear and BLBuildingBro, we've concluded that BuildingBro's brother accessed his steam account from Florida and had access to his Email as well. BuildingBro got an email with the IP of the location that his account was being accessed from, which I used http://ipaddress.is to trace it to Florida. I then went to Black Bears server and traced his IP, which traced somewhere in Arizona.

Some things happened at the wrong times and lead BuildingBro to believe that black bear was the source of the steam account stealing, when it was just coincidentally his actual brother at a horrible time. Black bear is as far as I can tell, innocent( in this situation ). BuildingBro, however was being toxic and impersonating Black Bear in glass gen disc, so if any drama is going to be discussed, it should be that. Building Bro also admitted to trolling and had the 'I don't care...' anymore bullstuff.
I don't care if none of you believe me.
YES, THIS IS ADMITTANCE TO TROLLING ON MY BEHALF.

Conclusion: Building bro isn't toxic enough to fake an entire drama. He jumped the gun and didn't inspect the situation with his brother enough, and assumed the 'hacker' was black bear.
Black bear, although maybe a bad host, is pretty clean here

well damn that concludes that

Now there's the proof :D

-BlackBear- = Kantankerous Kunundrums
wtf
im not blackbear you spic
our IDs arent even the same