-BlackBear- has taken it too far. Account thievery.

Author Topic: -BlackBear- has taken it too far. Account thievery.  (Read 8964 times)

it's like focusing on vandalism when there's a full on murder going down on the next block

so you should ignore the vandalism altogether, got it

god loving damnit Red Spy
just.

you also dont have basic steam guard?

Stupidly enough, I don't know. I was never told via email or my steam alert that my account had been taken though

I think the guy gettin' killed is a little more pressing.

nobody said to ignore it.

there's a bigger problem at hand here. obviously the dude is openly admitting to trolling but if that's all you care about and want to point it out like an ass then go ahead. just makes you look a fool lol

just ignore him lol
damn if only you followed your own advice

Stupidly enough, I don't know. I was never told via email or my steam alert that my account had been taken though
oh my loving god

listen if you think it's fake fine just /nosupport
I loving want it to be fake and I know it's hard to prove because I don't have enough loving photos.

so in this thread some dumb OP basically breaks the rules while some loving idiot acts annoyingly obnoxious about it

cool

i mean that isnt really trolling. its more of a social commentary on a hated user and his behavior. if anything it broke new ground

so in this thread some dumb OP basically breaks the rules while some loving idiot acts annoyingly obnoxious about it

cool

I wish I could believe this topic if it had a lot more proof showing that you weren't signing in and sending messages that weren't sent by you. It's super easy to set up steam guard, if you don't set it up honestly you aren't really smart because steam guard is very safe in my opinion, people needing codes to log into steam prevents conflicts like this. It's very easy to trick people by telling them it wasn't you so this is hard to tell if it is real or fake. This has happened before on the forums (fake and real) and I remember I did not post crap about blockscity and I even proved that it wasn't me (different IP address comparison).

I feel like you're the troll all along!

I feel like you're the troll all along!

well i mean, it IS at the top of the thread...........

god loving damnit. fine, locking thread. I don't care if none of you believe me. why the forget would I make a drama to expose someone who has been exposed countless times. think about that.