Author Topic: -BlackBear- has taken it too far. Account thievery.  (Read 8961 times)

Before I begin, YES, THIS IS ADMITTANCE TO TROLLING ON MY BEHALF. I DESERVED SOMETHING BUT NOT THIS.

-BlackBear-, AKA Neo Noir, AKA The_Final_Walrus has taken it one step too far.

Earlier, I called him out on his stuff, and how he was kindof a cunt and a build thief who can't take criticism. I went to lengths a bit much and renamed by blockhead "=BlackBear=" (with =s instead of -s) and just went into BLG and stated statements along the lines of "doyy I can take criticism" "lol blocked" "lol i'm the real BlackBear"
and loving with him.

I later apologized to him on his server, and he replied with "ah"

fast forward to 10 minutes ago, I start chatting with Geben on his Steam, when I notice I send him a smiley emote. I know for a fact I didn't send that. Then I sent the Duck Face emote from Duck Game. (basically I sent many emotes while complaining "WHAT THE forget SOMEONE IS ON MY ACCOUNT")

I didn't have any proof beforehand, as 1. I don't take photos of me being a cunt (the trolling) and the chat logs got too long (steam limitations) but I will attempt to show it now

Everything highlighted in Yellow is NOT ME.

at first, you can see he was loving with me and gebenuwell. you can see geben's disbelief at the fact that i've been hacked with him going along with it.

<Cont>
At first I didn't think of it. maybe it was some random forgeto hacker who targeted me of all people. then I started thinking. maybe it is him. the guy who can DOX people.
You can see a censor in the bottom. this is where Blackbear most likely said the name of geben or a family member. he starts flipping out at this point. it's kind of hard to catch bc of the black on dark grey, but it was censored after "bye"

This is what got me the most. I thought for a second maybe it was someone in my school, but you'll see why it isn't in a bit.
I'm currently in the process of getting into a new school out of Florida, as i'm in North Carolina now, and he knew this and texted above. I forgot to highlight it in my stupidity, but my internet is to slow to go back and post an edited version. after "u in europe?" is what he said.  "JUST GET OFF MY ACCOUNT " is what I retorted with.

This is where it ends, thank god. I changed my password, and that's why it says I lost connection. everything is fine with my password, but I feel as though another incident is about to happen.

I don't use scene kid stuff like "owo" and "XD" so that's a clear indicator that that isn't me.

Also, notice the winky face with the nose. this'll be important in a second

-BlackBear- = Kantankerous Kunundrums

This is his response to being called out.
Unfortunately I lost connection to Glass because I unplugged my phone (which is giving me internet at the moment) so not pictured, is BlackBear sending the exact winky face with the nose.

All in all, don't forget with BlackBear unless you want a really annoying hacker getting in your account

YES, THIS IS ADMITTANCE TO TROLLING ON MY BEHALF. I DESERVED SOMETHING BUT NOT THIS.

I've always wondered to myself, Red Spy.

Do you take the time to read the post before you stuffpost?

a lot of what you posted is garbage and i'm having a hard time keeping up, but he has pretended to be malicious before. he did pretend to try and dox me at one point with his "i can do more than you think ;)" bullstuff

he's mostly bluffing in an attempt to feel superior to everyone else. he continuously lies, intimidates, and bans his way to complete dominance over his own server. he's not even subtle about it too- he'll ban anyone who witnesses the bans too. he's like the modern day stalin but with absolutely no social skills whatsoever

good thing they invented something called mobile auth so you were atleast notified if someone tried to get into your steam account (which would be unsuccessful)

I've always wondered to myself, Red Spy.

Do you take the time to read the post before you stuffpost?

do you actually think about the consequences of saying that you're trolling or are you just expecting nobody to care? are you handicapped?

thou doth protest too much

i literally didn't even see you troll anywhere in the post at all, until you mentioned it at the top... like really brother u just got yourself banned

good thing they invented something called mobile auth so you were atleast notified if someone tried to get into your steam account (which would be unsuccessful)
not just that but even steamguard. like.
this guy had to have both your login details as well as access to your e-mail account. unless for whatever stupid reason OP decided to shut that off.

or maybe it's all fake.

do you actually think about the consequences of saying that you're trolling or are you just expecting nobody to care? are you handicapped?
hey maybe there's actually a bigger problem here than him admitting to trolling idk just a wild guess

hey maybe there's actually a bigger problem here than him admitting to trolling idk just a wild guess

"lol you can't point something out because something else happened too!!"

i literally didn't even see you troll anywhere in the post at all, until you mentioned it at the top...

Earlier, I called him out on his stuff, and how he was kindof a cunt and a build thief who can't take criticism. I went to lengths a bit much and renamed by blockhead "=BlackBear=" (with =s instead of -s) and just went into BLG and stated statements along the lines of "doyy I can take criticism" "lol blocked" "lol i'm the real BlackBear"
and loving with him.

noedit:
I don't have steam on my phone.

it's like focusing on vandalism when there's a full on murder going down on the next block

not just that but even steamguard. like.
this guy had to have both your login details as well as access to your e-mail account. unless for whatever stupid reason OP decided to shut that off.

or maybe it's all fake.
actually thinking about it, why did the dude not do something more destructive? junping into a chat isnt actually that annoying or destructive, most hijacked steam accounts are used to spam stuff, spread hacks or vituses or atleast have profile changes like name or profile pic changing. something seems fishy...

noedit:I don't have steam on my phone.
you also dont have basic steam guard?