Author Topic: Popee the Performer Player  (Read 16266 times)

Oh my god wtf is wrong with you i made it very loving clear his name is popee the loving goddamn performer
idk man
he looks like one of them al qaeda towelhead boys

The real question is "why wouldnt i well spend 35 bucks on a glorious figure"

that stuff is worth half of that

that stuff is worth half of that

um excuse me look what line its part of you dumbot

also see that extra stuff in the box? it comes with stuffloads of accessories, such as additional props and swappable eyes/mouths, and has a ton of articulation ideal for stop motion videos. you cant tell me it isnt worth the $35 price tag.

um excuse me look what line its part of you

also see that extra stuff in the box? it comes with stuffloads of accessories, such as additional props and swappable eyes/mouths, and has a ton of articulation ideal for stop motion videos. you cant tell me it isnt worth the $35 price tag.

Value is subjective so yes i can tell you that it isnt worth that. From the material cost alone that is probably worth around 50 cents

you cant tell me it isnt worth the $35 price tag.

it's worth a solid 15.50 at best

you cant tell me it isnt worth the $35 price tag.
yes i can
that stuff isnt worth 35 dollars

ooga booga go back to iran you defect

yes i can
that stuff isnt worth 35 dollars

Youre saying that simply because youre a doraemon hater, arent you? Well i have the figure itself and i can confirm it is worth the price you pay for. Its a really high quality figure that any doraemon fan would be happy with, due to all the opportunities it has.

Youre saying that simply because youre a doraemon hater, arent you? Well i have the figure itself and i can confirm it is worth the price you pay for. Its a really high quality figure that any doraemon fan would be happy with, due to all the opportunities it has.
boi that dumb af
some people would say it is worth it, in their OPINION due to the content.
others will say it isn;t worth it, in their OPINION due to the lack of content + most-likely cheap manufacturing.
don't get all defensive because he said it isn't worth 35 dollarinos in his OPINION. it doesn't matter if he hates or wants to rape Doraemon.

it is opinion ok dad

As a doraemon fan I can say it wasn't worth 35 dollars
For one if you're gonna open it and play with it it would've been better buying a used one for cheaper and second even if you wanted a new one that doesn't seem like a brand worth 35 bucks

You people would probably hate the fact I spent $90 on this in 2011.

You people would probably hate the fact I spent $90 on this in 2011.
SH Godzilla figures are incredible I lov Godzilla

that stuff is worth 5$ in plastic and nothing else. the only reason it's worth 35 is because some gullible guy like you would buy it with your moms credit card

itt: forums plays parents and tries to teach zach better spending habits

that said, how many of us here have over $1k in steam purchases?

that said, how many of us here have over $1k in steam purchases?

not me i'm poor :(