Popee the Performer Player

Author Topic: Popee the Performer Player  (Read 16305 times)

can everyone just stop shoving richards up their asses
i dont know where youre getting that assumption but you may want to have your eyes checked

what happened to the fail bin

itt: two novice modellers play pattycake over whose models are less stuff while the experienced modelling community grabs popcorn

ah yes handicapped elitism how fun

what happened to the fail bin
as long as this doesn't break anything explicitly i dont think this is fail bin worthy

as long as this doesn't break anything explicitly i dont think this is fail bin worthy
pretty much. this would be more like bargain bin quality since it doesn't actually break anything

Brilliant how you can critique a young and new-to-modelling add-on maker, yet all your models have remained stuffty throughout years of modelling and you actually think they look decent lmao.
That's your opinion, just about everyone liked my mini critters add-on so your statement is invalid.

I whipped up a better Popee model in about 15 mins - Zach is more than welcome to use it if he wants

https://p3d.in/a9rii

Is this the new trend, where zach plays us like puppets into making add-ons for him?

Is this the new trend, where zach plays us like puppets into making add-ons for him?

he played us for damn fools

stuff, I was just trying being nice :3

next up: mega bear add-on?

none of you will ever be as good as me :cookieMonster:

the joke: i dont model

the thicker angled ears looked better imo

gothboy must be high if he thinks his models are much better than this lol

this
The thin ears feel too sharp, the original is supposed to have this bouncy aesthetic

this
The thin ears feel too sharp, the original is supposed to have this bouncy aesthetic
I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I think the blocky ears look like stuff with the edges popping out at the bends in the back, not to mention the inside yellow ear parts don't even line up properly

gothboy must be high
brother i wish

i mean you could connect them in the back and make them symmetrical. i just think the ears looking straight ahead and being so thin looks weird.