Popee the Performer Player

Author Topic: Popee the Performer Player  (Read 16310 times)

could someone make pennywise so I can have love with him

hey kids. it's me, pennywise

hey kids. it's me, pennywise

Oh my god wtf is wrong with you i made it very loving clear his name is popee the loving goddamn performer

Oh my god wtf is wrong with you i made it very loving clear his name is popee the loving goddamn performer
trog was just making a joke pls settle down

I understand youre trying to play a joke but youre taking this too far, popee is my 2nd favorite japanese character next to doraemon

Just forgetin stop this it isnt funny at all

I understand youre trying to play a joke but youre taking this too far, popee is my 2nd favorite japanese character next to doraemon
Just forgetin stop this it isnt funny at all
u cant rly stop ppl from making jokes so ur best bet is to just ignore it

At least the wings are not cubes, and it has perfect symmetry between shapes
is that all you got
Brilliant how you can critique a young and new-to-modelling add-on maker, yet all your models have remained stuffty throughout years of modelling and you actually think they look decent lmao.

you know, i always wonder why people say popee is an anime, especially since it's 3d

you know, i always wonder why people say popee is an anime, especially since it's 3d

3D animation is still animation my friend

3D animation is still animation my friend
pennywise the performer begs to differ

itt: two novice modellers play pattycake over whose models are less stuff while the experienced modelling community grabs popcorn
i respect your modeling skill and all that garbage but can you not be so loving pretentious

itt: two novice modellers play pattycake over whose models are less stuff while the experienced modelling community grabs popcorn
who are you talking to
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 04:19:48 PM by torin² »

can everyone just stop shoving richards up their asses and be good to eachother for once.

can everyone just stop shoving richards up their asses and be good to eachother for once.
sorry bub this is an internet forum, can't happen