Popee the Performer Player

Author Topic: Popee the Performer Player  (Read 16314 times)

That's your opinion, just about everyone liked my mini critters add-on so your statement is invalid.

I'm pretty sure quite a few people in this thread said your mini critters models weren't very good, also imo that model isn't much better than Zach's, still pretty lacking.

Like I said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion

"Everyone can have an opinion" is not a valid rebuttal to other people having opinions about your opinion.

pretty much. this would be more like bargain bin quality since it doesn't actually break anything
That's your opinion, just about everyone liked my mini critters add-on so your statement is invalid.

I whipped up a better Popee model in about 15 mins - Zach is more than welcome to use it if he wants

https://p3d.in/a9rii

no one can beat the original goth gosh smh

"Everyone can have an opinion" is not a valid rebuttal to other people having opinions about your opinion.
I appreciate your take on things

[im g]https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/free_speech.png[/img]

Le Funny Smart Xkcd comic

itt: two novice modellers play pattycake over whose models are less stuff while the experienced modelling community grabs popcorn

nice to know that pomp

itt: Hemp Smoking Harry and Chinaman Cody combine forces to "cure" cancer with anime and THC oil

itt: Hemp Smoking Harry and Chinaman Cody combine forces to "cure" cancer with anime and THC oil
CBD oil, and anime

pomp just drop it. dont lord over them like you’re better. learn some humility and understand stuff talking inexperienced people is not how you get them to accept criticism or learn from you or treat you like an elder.

Sorry for bumping but look what i got in the mail yesterday

Best sh figuarts/robot tamashii, no joke

Sorry for bumping but look what i got in the mail yesterday

Best sh figuarts/robot tamashii, no joke
looks like we're having caribou chili tonight boys