Author Topic: Popee the Performer Player  (Read 16049 times)

dear officerzach,
i really  really enjoy looking at all of ur model players and i was wondering if you could do me a favor and I was wondering you know if you could (if you are nice enough) to help make a cool anime player model versino of rei from evangelion

she basically looks like a this^
thanks,
mawty.

feel free to pm me if u are able to help with this request i appreciate ur hard work

this is an opportunity you just don't pass up^^

if mawty asks you better do it

hello youtube recommendations can you please stop

this doesn't look horrible
good job

dear officerzach,
i really  really enjoy looking at all of ur model players and i was wondering if you could do me a favor and I was wondering you know if you could (if you are nice enough) to help make a cool anime player model versino of rei from evangelion
-snip-
she basically looks like a this^
thanks,
mawty.

feel free to pm me if u are able to help with this request i appreciate ur hard work
I'll make all the eva girls in december

I'll make all the eva girls in december
nobody asked YOU you MEANIE!!! >>>:((((( jk no ban pls

but it does
it doesn't look good but it doesn't make me want to put forks in my eyes so it's an improvement

but it does
Instead of saying this maybe you should add onto why it looks horrible. I am not shooting you down but this is to everyone else as well - no one cannot fix up their addon if they have no judgement on how to fix it. Maybe I am not catching something here.

Instead of saying this maybe you should add onto why it looks horrible. I am not shooting you down but this is to everyone else as well - no one cannot fix up their addon if they have no judgement on how to fix it. Maybe I am not catching something here.

The ears are too blocky and uneven, the tail is too blocky and the edges of the cubes overlap. the textures look horrible and UV mapped wrong, and there is a cube inside the chest for whatever forgeted up reason

mawty the loving legend

make the dog forgeter that expresses emotions via multiple masks and stuff, i'm talkin about this cute fella

if we do that make it so that different hats do different masks