any good bl servers

Author Topic: any good bl servers  (Read 3888 times)

the problem is that more people complain about "no good servers" rather than making one - get into a group that would WANT to help you make a gamemode (unless you can do it yourself)

the more people complain about no good servers the less good servers we will have in the first place because they're too busy complaining on how horrible blockland is and the community/servers/etc - if you want to make a change, I suggest you actually make one, not make the problem larger to deal with

I'm literally making a server now but no one wants to help. Everyone wants to play but no one wants to build.

:panda:

Medieval RPs are really not the best way to go unless you have really good building skills (also dont forget there is another medieval rp)

Personally I am not a fan of those kind of RPs, I am more of a quick and easy round - which this is a lot for new players coming in.

Sorry to ruin your parade.

I'm literally making a server now but no one wants to help. Everyone wants to play but no one wants to build.

:panda:

tonys server is loving lit

I never joined the server - just the title of the server makes me avoid it.

The build is very nice, definitely a good factor.

I never joined the server - just the title of the server makes me avoid it.

The build is very nice, definitely a good factor.
i'm not a fan of medieval servers either but im very eager to see where it goes
im done shilling tonys server now but if any1 is up for it they should really pitch in and help

I wish my building skills were good

Blockland community can expect a new falling tiles server this christmas :)

Blockland community can expect a new falling tiles server this christmas :)
:O

I kinda wish we had interiors and terrains back because no one wants to loving build and they blame their laziness on there being no maps.

At least if we had interiors back these people wouldn't bitch and would be happy with jumping around and jetting all over the place and doing not much else.

I would be a hosting a ton of server but i cant 'cause of routing problems

I've been meaning to host an Airweck/Stranded RP thing sometime, but I'll probably have to do it saturday morning to get people to notice sooner and get some players.